www.freemasonsofamerica.comAfter confirmation info I haven't received my order

1 Review updated:

I bought T-shirt and hoodie from the website www.freemasonsofamerica.com. I placed order on November, 15. After 4 days I got email that my order was shipped. Ok, I waited 2 weeks and got nothing from them. I tried to contact the seller, but he didn’t reply. I have no idea what to do now. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Mi
Dec 24, 2014

Comments

Jan 03, 2015

I placed an order Dec 10. They are not replying to my e-mail. Looks like their website is down too. Guess I'm out $75.00

• Fc
      Jan 20, 2015

I placed a order on October 31 and NEVER heard from them. I sent a few messages and no reply. The status was updated to shipped but nothing never came. So I found a email address attached to the website and the name with it was Daniel Payne the email is [protected]@gmail.com and there in Fayetteville, NC. Here are some pictures of what he looks like. I WANT MY MONEY BACK AND IM GONNA GET IT.

• Af
      Mar 06, 2015

I ordered a t-shirt and sweatshirt from them back in May 2014. It took well over a month for it to ship. I contacted the company and they said they were swamped with orders. I received my order shortly after I contacted the company. I ordered customized gear and it was exactly as I had ordered. I was more thrilled the products. I am sorry you guys had a rough go but from what I could tell, they were an honest business. A+ in my book. In fact, I recommended them to other brethren.

• Ge
      Apr 21, 2015

I had done business with this company a couple times in 2013 and again in early 2014 with no issues. I was lead to believe that this was a company ran by Masons and I initially felt good ordering from a fellow brother! I decided to order from them again in December of 2014, after charging my card and sending me a shipping notification, I never heard from them again, and never received my order. There website has expired and all of their social sites (FB, IG, Twitter) have mysteriously disappeared.