www.freelancehomewriters.com / Unauthorize charges to credit card

FL, United States Review updated:

l have the same compliant!
i recently looked at my bank statement, and discoverd freelancewritters.com have been taking moneys from my account every month.
they havent given me any work or info, not even a email have i recieved from them?
i am really upset by this they have taken a total of 148 pounds, for absoulutly nothing.
i am so glad that there is a number to call, and hope of getting my moneys back from them, thanks for telling us the number, i dont know what i would have done without it
thanks again.

Comments

Je
  28th of Jul, 2008
2.95 to join. Joined, they took my money and they didn't live up to thier promise, also I couldn't sign in with username and password the IDIOTS tryed to get me to sign up again!! But, I did get a 800 number to recieve my money back. So for those of you who signed up and got nothing in return hers the number 1-800-750-7600 option #3. Hope this helps.
St
  14th of Aug, 2008
Just as well...with all the grammatical and spelling mistakes in your post, you probably wouldn't get hired, anyway!
De
  24th of Sep, 2008
OK, that was just rude! Have you never written a letter or an email when you were angry? The worst of you comes to the surface, and it is unlikely that you will proof read anything before you hit the send key. The next time someone points out one of your grammatical or spelling errors, I hope you think back on when you belittled this person. Or, maybe you're one of the people associated with this scam company...hmmm...
Li
  27th of Oct, 2008
I just noticed two charges from this company on my credit card bill today. Neither myself or my husband ever signed up for their services, nor did we authorize the charges. I tried calling the number listed, and it's an unused number affiliated with a hospital, not the Freelance Home Writers company. I'm hoping that by contacting our credit card company, they can help us get it resolved. It's a little unnerving finding odd charges on your bills!
Jc
  14th of Nov, 2008
I was suspicious of the company when I began reading their site info and found it full of spelling and grammatical errors. This immediately told me it was at least a foreign company. I checked into this site and the 800 number you gave is indeed "an unknown number to a hospital". Freelance probably shut down their number as soon as it was published. Let's just be wise and skip this one folks.