www.FreeGrantInfoUsa.com / Grant Fraud - Grant Funding Scam

1 Review updated:

This website is owned by several companies who scam people.

They open and close grant fraud companies, Small Business Funding, then Corporate Capital [protected], then Quid Corp [protected] and Now Compass National [protected]

Some of the employees use fake names
Mike Jones uses alias - Mike Glasier
Mark Jones uses many different alias name such as Mark Andrews and Todd Mathews

Bobby Fusco & Cody Christianson are the ring leaders of the the grant fraud companies.

The Corporate Capital Team or what's left of them are at 3 locations
2 are at
[protected]
2920 N. Green Valley Parkway, Buiding 8 (one of the scam boiler rooms signs says The viking group)
Henderson, NV 89014

Quid Corp
9089 S. Pecos, Suite 3600
Henderson, NV 89074

Compass National (many formers Quid employee scammers are at this location Todd Mathews & Mike Glasier & Bobby Fusco, Summer West)
8915 S. Pecos Road, Suite 20
Henderson, NV 89074

Tell me scammers if you have been in business since 1999 why do you only have proof of business location for your phone boiler room since Novemeber. Liars, thieves and unethical scammers who are frauding innocent hard working people. How do you look in the mirror?

Domain Name: FREEGRANTINFOUSA.COM

Expires on: 26-Jan-17
Last Updated on: 31-Aug-10

NS39.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS40.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Comments

• As
      Sep 11, 2010

Don't for a second think they care. They will burn in hell don't worry.

Sep 13, 2010

I disagree with this article. This website is giving free information, on the other side the rest are charging thousands of thousands of dollars. I believe that this website will help a lot of individuals, as much as it has helped me. You can either take it or leave it. If you can save money why not?

Sara S.

Sep 13, 2010

Another thing I forgot to mention how can it be a scam if the information is for free??????

Sara S.

• St
      Sep 13, 2010

This is hilarious, Whistleblowernevada is everywhere.. Now I really believe he or she is an ex-employee or something. Well, here is what I posted on the last website I was on a few minutes ago, I figured since Whistleblower is just copying and pasting I might do this as well, or maybe this website is the end to Whistleblowernevada's commision check, Im sure that www.freegrantinfousa.com is going to put a lot of businesses out of business so instead of being so paranoid you should waste your time promoting it.. To all of you, I hope my view is of help...

I’m curious to know why you think they are linked? If you would of taken a look at Domainsbyproxy.com you would of noticed that this is a service allowing people to keep their private information private. I’m wondering how many people have that “Private Registration” by Domainsbyproxy.com… So does this mean that ALL of them are somehow connected to this scamming company. I looked at the website and they ask for no information from me what so ever with the freedom to look at all they offered for free. This website is defenitly a good resource for anyone who wants a grant but doesn’t have the money to take chances like me. Somehow, I’m thinking that for other reasons you may be so pissed off or paranoid about these scamming companies. Some of the other comments I’ve read similar to this one have people posting things that I’m guessing only someone on the inside knows about. So, my advise is that like me, you have absolutely nothing to lose by checking it out. Or, you dont have to either.. Your choice, thanks Sara for the website, I will try for myself before I pay someone to do the grant writing for me