www.freebeegas.com / Scam No gift card for free gas

El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:
Ashley Furniture sponsored a BIG event for Gas Redemption Program for FreebeeGas.com all one had to do was purchase $1000 to qualify. based on the actions of FreebeeGas I believe this to be a big scam I did everything that they requested send out my monthly purchase of $100 of gas before the 15 of the month October 2008, in order to receive my $25 gift card by December 1, 2008 and nothing they will not even answer there phone this is a BIG SCAM.

More www.freebeegas.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Cy
  9th of Jan, 2009
I have sent in $100.00 receipts each month for the months of August, September, and October and have not received not even one $25.00 gas card. I been screwed and I am very upset with Freebeegas.com for abusing me and I'm many others. How can I get even with them? what can we do to make them honor their agreement?
Cd
  26th of Jan, 2009
Freebeegas. com is a scam to attrack customers to purchase items and never benefit from the services.

I attempted to Purchase a TV from Sound Advice and was ripped off and was give a coupon to recieve free gas. I paid $5.00 payment through Pay Pal and read the information to choose 1 specific gas station, I did. No results.
C. anthony
Cd
  26th of Jan, 2009
I purchased a TV form Sound advice and learnt the company was going out of business, never received a tv. and recieved a freebe gas card. paid $5.00 w/Pen Pal and never received anything from this company

I belive that the gas cards are a method use to attrack buyers and never recieved what was promised...
Be
  10th of Feb, 2009
I was supposed to get$ 100.00 in free gas too. I did EVERTHING. I even spoke with them a few times...asking them where are my $25.00 vouchers. They said they were having some problems, but guaranteed me that I would get my vouchers soon. Its been seven months. I did not get anything. I called and the number is disconnected. I had a bad feeling about this. Its definately a scam. What can we do about it?
Mb
  25th of Feb, 2009
I am in the same boat. I have not received my gas cards for five months. I have contacted them by e-mail many times and was assurred that anyday I would receive my gas cards. Here as of February 26 no cards. Plus now the phone numbers are not working or is the web site or the e-mail address.
Co
  25th of Feb, 2009
OF COURSE it's a scam.

THINK people!

WHY would a legitimate company take a LOSS to give you free gas? Out of the goodness of their hearts?

How such stupid people manage to get through life is beyond me.
Gr
  15th of Mar, 2009
I also did not receive a gas card. Was Ashley's Furniture made aware of this?
Gr
  15th of Mar, 2009
AS MENTIONED BEFORE, I ALSO DID NOT RECEIVE A GAS CARD AS PROMISED AND PAID $5.00 BESIDES.

HAS ANYONE NOTIFIED THESE OUTLETS THAT ARE PROMOTING THESE EVENTS SUCH AS ASHLEY FURNITURE?
Sw
  3rd of Apr, 2009
Tweeter Sound systems gave this scam as an incentive to buy, then filed Bankruptcy. A sign of the times. No wonder this country is in the shape it is!
Si
  4th of Aug, 2009
I did ti too for 6 months I did not get a card
I win my from a car lot
what can we do to them for taking money from us
I like to know Mary
My e-mail is sigler1956@aol.com
Si
  4th of Aug, 2009
I like for them to be mad to gave us a gas card to us
we mailed to all in like they said