www.freebeegas.com / Scam No gift card for free gas

1 El Paso, TX, United States Review updated:

Ashley Furniture sponsored a BIG event for Gas Redemption Program for FreebeeGas.com all one had to do was purchase $1000 to qualify. based on the actions of FreebeeGas I believe this to be a big scam I did everything that they requested send out my monthly purchase of $100 of gas before the 15 of the month October 2008, in order to receive my $25 gift card by December 1, 2008 and nothing they will not even answer there phone this is a BIG SCAM.

Comments

• Cy
      9th of Jan, 2009

I have sent in $100.00 receipts each month for the months of August, September, and October and have not received not even one $25.00 gas card. I been screwed and I am very upset with Freebeegas.com for abusing me and I'm many others. How can I get even with them? what can we do to make them honor their agreement?

• Cd
      26th of Jan, 2009

Freebeegas. com is a scam to attrack customers to purchase items and never benefit from the services.

I attempted to Purchase a TV from Sound Advice and was ripped off and was give a coupon to recieve free gas. I paid $5.00 payment through Pay Pal and read the information to choose 1 specific gas station, I did. No results.
    C. anthony

• Cd
      26th of Jan, 2009

I purchased a TV form Sound advice and learnt the company was going out of business, never received a tv. and recieved a freebe gas card. paid $5.00 w/Pen Pal and never received anything from this company

I belive that the gas cards are a method use to attrack buyers and never recieved what was promised...

• Be
      10th of Feb, 2009

I was supposed to get$ 100.00 in free gas too. I did EVERTHING. I even spoke with them a few times...asking them where are my $25.00 vouchers. They said they were having some problems, but guaranteed me that I would get my vouchers soon. Its been seven months. I did not get anything. I called and the number is disconnected. I had a bad feeling about this. Its definately a scam. What can we do about it?

• Mb
      25th of Feb, 2009

I am in the same boat. I have not received my gas cards for five months. I have contacted them by e-mail many times and was assurred that anyday I would receive my gas cards. Here as of February 26 no cards. Plus now the phone numbers are not working or is the web site or the e-mail address.

• Co
      25th of Feb, 2009

OF COURSE it's a scam.

THINK people!

WHY would a legitimate company take a LOSS to give you free gas? Out of the goodness of their hearts?

How such stupid people manage to get through life is beyond me.

• Gr
      15th of Mar, 2009

I also did not receive a gas card. Was Ashley's Furniture made aware of this?

• Gr
      15th of Mar, 2009

AS MENTIONED BEFORE, I ALSO DID NOT RECEIVE A GAS CARD AS PROMISED AND PAID $5.00 BESIDES.

HAS ANYONE NOTIFIED THESE OUTLETS THAT ARE PROMOTING THESE EVENTS SUCH AS ASHLEY FURNITURE?

• Sw
      3rd of Apr, 2009

Tweeter Sound systems gave this scam as an incentive to buy, then filed Bankruptcy. A sign of the times. No wonder this country is in the shape it is!

• Si
      4th of Aug, 2009

I did ti too for 6 months I did not get a card
    I win my from a car lot
    what can we do to them for taking money from us
    I like to know Mary
    My e-mail is sigler1956@aol.com

• Si
      4th of Aug, 2009

I like for them to be mad to gave us a gas card to us
    we mailed to all in like they said