www.folica.com / warranty scam!
I bought a Revlon blow dryer from Folica. I'd done a tonne of research on this blow dryer, found it was one of the best on the market (better than a lot of the $200 blow dryers) and decided what the hell, I may as well buy it as it was only $28.95. There's a reason it was only $28.95.
The blow dryer stopped working less than a month after I bought it. Okay, I thought, no biggy, it's covered under warranty. Folica goes on and on about their warranty, but guess what? It sucks!
To get my blow dryer replaced, I have to pay to ship it back to Folica (fine, understandable) but then I have to pay Folica $29.95 to get it replaced. So, I have to pay MORE than the cost of the blow dryer to get my blow dryer replaced under warranty. This is absolute garbage... what's the point of the warranty?
More www.folica.com Complaints & Reviews
- Folica.com - sells fake product 
- Folica.com - failure to refund / bad customer service 
- Folica (folica.com) - failure to refund returned item 
- Folica.com - folica sells fake ghd flat irons/ no warranty through ghd 
- Lookfantastic.com - worst customer service I have experienced so far 
- LookFantastic - order cancelled but refund not done
- LookFantastic - impossible to cancel
- LookFantastic - won't order again
- Lookfantastic.com - this company is really unprofessional, better avoid them
- Folica, Inc. - their phones don't work and they don't respond to emails