[Resolved] www.floryday.comclothing

After receiving three dresses from this company and being dissatisfied with the irregular fit, and the poor quality of the material (the lace on one dress looked like crepe paper) I immediatley tried to "return" this merchandise to "Floryday", but the company did not include a "merchandise invoice number inside the package, nor did they include any "information" on how to return the items. Therefore, I had to go online to their "web links" but none of their "web links" provided me access to their customer service representative's because no phone number was provided and their "contact us" and "chat line" required customers to put in their "merchandise invoice number" (which I did not have). Moreover, they advised customer to check their "email, junk mail and spam box " for their supposedly "sent merchandise invoice number" I did, but nothing was sent from this company. After numerous attempts and unsuccessfully being able to contact this company to get a "merchandise invoice number and a product "return label" I called my credit card company and explained my situation on July 16th 2018 (well within this company's fourteen (14) day return policy) and filed a complaint.
To date (Nov 22, 2018) this issue has not been resolved because of this company's "scammed" business practices by of "sending ordered merchandise" and then "getting lost" by providing not legitimate links for customers to contact them within their fourteen day return policy (I found this out on the internet). Therefore, I'm stuck with this merchandise that I should have been able to return. Moreover, I am not the only person to be "hit" by this company, because on the internet there is a "BUYER BEWARE" posting, but unfortunately I did not read it until after I had difficulty trying to make contact with this company. On the other hand, I have contacted FTC and consumer.gov, because I don't think this company should be able to continue to "take money" from customers by "dumping" on them faulty merchandise and providing no means to make a "return" in a timely manner (by no fault their own) but only because of this company's "faulty and deceptive business practice policies and procedures!"
This company owes me $180.96 and a "Free" shipping label because my order was over #150.00. The items remain unworried, in its original package with the "tags" still on them, and ready to be shipped back to this "Deceptive" company!

• Resolution statement

• FloryDay Customer Care's Response, Nov 23, 2018

Thank you for your sharing.

Please note that we are a company who is willing to bear the responsibility and help our customers when they have the problems. Your satisfaction is the most important thing to us.

Would you please tell us your order number? Or you may also send us emails to our [protected]@floryday.com with the title "" complaintsboard + your order number + your concerns"". Our Customer Service Team will handle it promptly and find the best solution for you.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,
    Floryday

Am
Nov 22, 2018

Comments

Nov 27, 2018

Where is my refund
    sent me an email 10-19-18 saying you would credit my account with a refund of $ 162.96 # [protected]
    [protected]@cox.net