www.flix123.com / Fraudulent charges

Timis 11, 3rd Floor, Flat 302, Nicosia, Cyprus Review updated:

2 days ago I checked my account and found out that the website www.flix123.com started to take money from me. They charged me for $50 and I have no idea why. I haven’t signed up for them, so they fraudulently took money from me. I called to bank today, and they promised to help me, but still no news from them. I wonder if there are people, who face the same problems. What measures do you take in order to stop it?

• Julio R Matos's Response, Apr 12, 2017

Dont know what will the results of this complaint be... I cancelled my card to avoid their illegal use..

• Julio R Matos's Response, Apr 12, 2017

Flix 123 ...we dont know who they are and are charging to cards amounts that are un authorized'

Ji
Dec 29, 2014

Comments

• Je
      22nd of Apr, 2015

flix123.com has taken money from my credit card details too - I had never heard of them - I'm in Australia and they're an American company - I found an email address though and am currently demanding my money back and have also contacted my bank to investigate here's an email address for them [protected]@flix123.com and here is their website https://flix123.com/ note that on the bank statement they put it as www.flix123.com but of course that doesn't exist - just throwing you off course so you can't contact them.

• Ba
      24th of Jul, 2015

i have been charge $78. shocked when i checked my account online. i have no idea about this flix.com. when googled, i found a website and send them email . i m hoping to get my money back.

• Ji
      4th of Aug, 2016

I have domain names registered with 123-reg.com
    They are supposed to be reputable but they have charged me for managing a dormant domain. I have not a tioned this ever and I cancelled a direct debit over a year ago but they've still took another £50
    What a sham. There is no excuse for this, if they were charging a management fee they would report that the domain doesn't need managing if it's not active!
    Charlatans never know they are dishonest because they aren't fitted up with the morality normally to be found in humans.

• Ju
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Flix123 - Dont know...just the bank accounts transaction...
    San Juan, Puerto Rico

I had couple of UN AUTHORIZED charges to my bank account
    ending in 1545 for $ 49.95 reference FLIX 123 ref 9000000 595650

Please can you please contact me... I did NOT authorzed such charges

TMC