www.fitfac.com / unauthorized credit card charge

1 Ontario, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 519-371-4941

I ordered Acai & Bromolite Suppliment after seeing on Opra show.Payed shipping and handling of total $13.53 .After seeing additional charges of $29.95 x2 I called and returned unopen bottle.Nov.20cancelled.Dec. Jan and Feb charges are still on my card. Have called multiple times with no success.Where is the help out thereI want to know when the honest person accually gets help.When does this end? Signed FED UP

Comments

30th of Dec, 2008
    www.fitfac.com - Cancellation ignored
    membership fees for fitfac product
    Wisconsin

I cancelled on the 17th of December 2008. This was well within the 15 day trial. I have now been charged 29.95 on the 30th of December 2008. I would like my funds returned to my account ASAP, but when calling the company is closed for the holidays. I cancelled by email on December 17th when left with the impression the email address was valid. Per other complaints it is possibly not so. Left all electronic messages when given the chance and per the paperwork with product sent. Have to wait for January 2nd to get through to company? Where were they prior to Christmas, (DEC 24-26)? Product and support are separate? Ridiculous and an outrage this company should be able to continue operating.

5th of Jan, 2009
    www.fitfac.com - Unauthorized Charges to Card
    Fit Factory
    Louisiana
    fitfac.com

I received a charge on my bank card last friday, 1/2/09, in the amount of $29.95 from "www fit fac com". I immediately was alarmed since I did not recognize this company or this charge, since I did not knowingly authorize it. I contacted my bank and disputed it and they could not give me a phone # on the charge so I got on the internet and found this complaint site and found that it was in reference to an Acai Berry product that I recently received a free trial on but cancelled my subscription once I received the product. I got their customer service # from this compaint site from other listed compaints and called the # which is (866) 407-1022 and they found my subsciption record when I ordered the "AcaiPure" product. I told them that I never authorized this charge and made sure to read the offers that were presented to me at the time I ordered the free sample to make sure they were NOT checked to receive and I did not see this one on the list. They said they would refund the $29.95 and gave me a confirmation # and said it would be refunded by NEXT MONTH'S STATEMENT! They also said they cancelled my subscription for the Fit Factory so I would not receive any further charges to my card. From what they told me, it was listed on the fine print when you order the free trial sample of "AcaiPure" for the cost of S&H.

So, I asked WHERE on the AcaiPure order form fine print did it say I authorize them to do that and they could NOT TELL ME where of course! Pretty much what they told me was that I did not read the fine print good enough (which is my fault, of course) and I was negligent and ignorant of what I signed up for even though they could not tell me where it was written on that order form I submitted.

I am sick of companies hiding things like that and scamming people (if it is actually in their fine print to begin with I am going to investigate this). I, of course, will make sure to read EVERY BIT of the fine print next time I order something to make sure I did not KNOWINGLY authorize someone to give me a subscription to some stupid monthly fit program that I did not want!! I apparently learned the hard way...that is not a fair way to cheat someone out of $29.95! Hopefully they live up to their word that they will refund my money IN A MONTH!

• Su
      17th of Jan, 2009
    www.fitfac.com - charged for product never received or ordered
    fitfac ?

who do i contact about being ripped off by a fraudulent company for a product(acidberry) that i never received
    send reply to hansen879@hotmail.com

Watertown
    Wisconsin
    Phone: 920-262-2213
    fitfac.com

I have never done business with this company. I had never even heard of this company until I checked my account online to find them charging me 19.95 a month. How does this even happen? Is Aci Berry selling my cc info or what. This is crazy. Watch out for these scammers. I had to change my account #