www.fit.fac.com / unauthorized charges

1 Canton, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 330-268-2695

Eliza Stenger

Comments

• Ro
      16th of Nov, 2008
    www.fit.fac.com - never ordered anything from them
    Georgia
    Phone: 770-517-9095

I have never visited this site or ordered anything from them. I oredered a sample bottle of the acai supplement as seen on Oprah, never rec'd the sample and now have a charge on my credit card. I will dispute this and will not pay it.

• Fr
      16th of Nov, 2008

I have never ordered anything from this site, I did order a trial period item (WHICH I NEVER RECEIVED) and now have a $29.95 charge on my bank statement, which I did not authorize. And I will dispute this charge until it is gone. Whatever company is running these scams should be investigated by the better business bureau for their fradulant charges

• Ca
      16th of Nov, 2008

I also have charges for $29.95 on my credit card and have no idea who this fit-fac is. I too ordered my free trial of acai 500. I am also writing to the BBB and am disputing the charges with my bank.

17th of Nov, 2008

This company has charged 29.95 to my account without authorization. You need to contact me immediately before my bank and I press charges. This is the most dishonest thing, I've seen. This issue needs to be cleared up immediately. I'll be waiting your response, and exuses for these unauthorized charges. i have already told my bank to put the money back

• Ck
      17th of Nov, 2008
    www.fit.fac.com - unauthorized credit card charge
    www.fit.fac.com

I have no idea who these people are or where they are located but there is a fraudulent, unauthorized charge on my credit card. I will be reporting it to my bank in the morning. I hope my report here assists in an endeavor to stop this fraudulent charging to consumers.

18th of Nov, 2008

They charged toward my account too. I called them and they said they were going to remove the charges. I saw the credit on my account yesterday, but it's not there today.

If you ordered a trial supplement, then this was automatically charged to your account. If you go on the web site you can find the phone number. www.fit-fac.com

• Ji
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have also been fraudulently charged 29.95 which I did not authorize. Noone answers the phone number listed either.

• Li
      18th of Nov, 2008

This place also charged me 29.95. I called them and they said it will take 3-5 business days to take it off my account...I guess we will see if they do it. The phone number to call if this happens to you is: 1.800.407.1022. I will update when they refund my money!

• Ju
      18th of Nov, 2008

This also happened to me, I just now found the charge on my account and googled the web site and came up with tons of complaints. I've just called my husband to have him call our bank about it.

• La
      18th of Nov, 2008

I have also been a victim of fraudulent charges from this company (fit-fac.com) from my checking account! Not once, but listed twice just this morning. I have never been to their site, nor ever ordered anyting from them either. I also ordered a free sample of Acai berry where I used the account that now has these fraudulent charges (from other comments, I guess I won't be receiving that either). I went to their website and the first thing you see is a number to call if charges appear on your account!!! Tried several times to call and it is constantly busy (probably also a fraud number...or there are so many complaints...). I am disputing the charges with my bank. In the meantime, my account will most likely become overdrawn because of these fraudulent charges. I am soooooo angry, I can't begin to tell you.

• Na
      9th of Dec, 2008
    www.fit.fac.com - CHARGES ON MY BANK ACCOUNT
    DON'T KNOW

I WAS CHARGED TWO CHARGES OF 29.95 ON MY BANK ACCOUNT AND I WANT IT OFF. I WAS NEVER CALLED ABOUT THIS AND HAD NO IDEA THIS WOULD HAPPEN. I DID ORDER THE SAMPLE OF ACAI DIET FOR 3.95 BUT WASN'T CHARGED THAT . I WAS CHARGED 29.95 TWO TIMES.

• Jk
      1st of Jan, 2009
    www.fit.fac.com - Unauthorized Charge $29.95
    www.fit.fac.com

This company has charged 29.95 to my account without authorization. I've never ordered any product from the website. Only thing I can think of is that I used my debit card on line for something else that day. They might have gotten my card information through cache from my computer. This is outragious! I am not sure how I can explain this to my bank, but when I called the number, the company was off due to NEW YEARS DAY. This issue needs to be cleared up immediately.

• Po
      10th of Feb, 2009

They charge my account as well. So far they, and ColonMed and DRI*ACAIASLIM all seem to be working together. You give you CC number t one and they all charge you. How can this be legal? The only thing I can think to do is replace my CC with another. So far these guy have charged me over $190.

• Ki
      17th of Feb, 2009

Was billed for a service I never authorized

• Th
      20th of Feb, 2009
    www.fit.fac.com - unlawful charges
    FIT-FAC
    Nevada
    Phone: 866-407-1022

I HAD ORDERED A FREE SAMPLE OF BROMALITE AND VITAL ACAI AND AFTER A WEEK OF TRYING THEM, I CALLED TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER PRODUCTS, AS THEY MADE ME FEEL VERY ILL. WE ARE STILL BEING CHARGED $29. 95 A MONTH ON OUR CREDIT CARD. THE PHONE NUMBER THEY LIST, 866-407-1022 IS A NON WORKING NUMBER. ITS FROM FIT-FAC. ANYONE THATS THINKING OF ORDERING ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS BETTR BE ADVISED, IT HAS TO BE A SCAM.WILL BE CONTACTING OUR LOCAL POLICE DEPT. FOR RIGHT ACTIONS I SHOULD TAKE TO GET THIS CHARGE STOPPED.

• Fo
      28th of Feb, 2009

credit card charged 29.95 for product that is not ordered

• Fo
      28th of Feb, 2009

the website was for trial and cost is only shipping and handling but the product was 4 weeks late and charged more than what was advertised.