www.fit-fac.com / Unauthorized Charges

WA, United States Review updated:
4.95
Just got a charge on my card from a company that lists itself as www.fit-fac.com and has a phone number of [protected]. I never ordered anything other than a "free" sample of Acai supplement, but I did pay the 3.95 shipping charge - which is obviously how they got my card number. When I tried to contact them via the website - I couldn't - doesn't exist. When I tried to contact via the phone - got put on hold and then a voice came on the line saying "they couldn't hear me and to call back" When I tried the number again, it was busy. Called my bank and will be filing this as as fraudulent charge. NOT HAPPY.
Lo

Comments

Ar
  16th of Nov, 2008

www.fit-fac.com - item not recieved but charged
fit-fac.com
Nevada

Je
  16th of Nov, 2008
My account was also charged the $29.95 after ordering the free trial of Acai 500. I also NEVER visited the fit-fac.com website.
I will be calling 1st thing Monday morning to talk to someone in customer service to have this charge REMOVED from my account. I too have learned my lesson. If I want something I will purchase it direct and not get sucked in by "FREE TRIAL OFFERS".
Pe
  16th of Nov, 2008
I too have not received my product of Acai 500, at the same time I ordered a FREE- TRIAL of Colon cleanser, I received that. I don't think it very business like to take some ones money and not produce the product. I work hard for my money. Either send the merchandice or give back the money.
Tr
  16th of Nov, 2008
I also would like my money back and had the exact same experience i.e.

We are in hard times right now with the economy and these people are still taking advantage. If I could afford to buy a product for $29.95, I would not bother with trial offer for $1.00 Please give money back.
Do
  17th of Nov, 2008
I have also been duped by these people. My story is the same as all of the above. I WANT MY MONEY BACK TODAY!!!
Av
  17th of Nov, 2008
My Complaint is the same as Jeanna Eisnaugle's. My bank account shows a charge for @29.95 from a site called www.fit-fac.com based in Nevada and I have not ordered anything from that company. I ordered a free trial of Acai 500 ( the one that was talked about and shown in Oprah ) for $3.95 almost 2 weeks ago, but have not received it. But I also ordered a free trial for Acai Supreme from Supreme Brands for #4.95 and received it in 4 days, and was able to cancel within 15 days with no other charges. I have never visited www.fit-fac.com and I am very angry that this is happening. We are in hard times right now with the economy and these people are still taking advantage. If I could afford to buy a product for $29.95, I would not bother with trial offer for $3.95. Please give money back.
Ja
  17th of Nov, 2008
my accounts did the same. charged 29.95 from a company i have never heard of. (i'm assuming it's for the acai as well) and i have not received the product. i disputed the claim with the credit card company and have changed my account numbers. when i attempted to call the phone number my crediat card company gave me there is only a busy sound. no way to contact. very unethical.
Be
  17th of Nov, 2008
I was just charged 29.95 for something at a website that I never visited and therefore never purchased anything from. I did, however, request a "free" sample of the Acai berry supplement that was advertised on Oprah and authorized the shipping charges of #3.95. No where in the disclaimer did it mention an additional charge of "$29.95 for this "free" offer. I would like this charge refunded immediate and plan to follow up with my bank and have this listed as a fraudulent charge.
Ma
  17th of Nov, 2008
I too have not received my product of Acai 500, at the same time I ordered a FREE- TRIAL of Colon cleanser, I received that. Either send the merchandise or give back the money. Not ethical
Sh
  17th of Nov, 2008
It has happen to me to. This is not right at all.
Ab
  17th of Nov, 2008
I too was charged $29.95 on my credit card when I ordered a free trail offer of the Acai berry diet supplement. How do I get my money refunded to me> oes any one have a contact number for the company?
Co
  17th of Nov, 2008
I also had my credit card charged for something that was not ordered or authorized. I will be contacting my bank today to follow through with stopping this practice. I ordered the trial period of Acai 500 but have not received anything and will be canceling everything today.
Da
  17th of Nov, 2008
More of the same. Never visited the website and now the charge on my account. Did however request the free sample ($3.95 s&h). Only a busy signal when calling the toll free number. What a shame :(
Sa
  17th of Nov, 2008
Ditto for me. I have even found a charge from NETPURCHASE and have been on phone for 1/2 hour with them no contact. We have all be duped out of more money because we watch and believed and wanted to try the sample. I feel like a big SUCKER... I haven't received the Acai yet but you bet when I do I will return it with a strong cancellation letter. Like they care. Obviously I will have to dispute it with my bank I may even close the account to prevent any further suprise charges. Maybe we should all see if Oprah could get our money back.
Ke
  17th of Nov, 2008
I was charged for 29.95 for something I never ordered in the first place. I have no received anything in the mail and I was also charged 40.00 for something else that I have no clue what I was charged for . This whole thing with the diet pills is a big scam, and when a company scams people that means they are involved in a white collar crime. This whole thing is ridiculous !
Ma
  17th of Nov, 2008
All the same as above. Thank goodness for banking with a consumer friendly "Bank of America". They are ready to go to bat for me.
Ri
I too was charged $29.95 on my credit card when I ordered a
free trail offer of the Acai berry diet supplement. How do I get
my money refunded to me.
Ca
  17th of Nov, 2008
Ya! What the! I have also been charged the same 29.95 which was NOT authorized.
This is ridiculous!
Jr
  17th of Nov, 2008
Please have the unauthorized charges made against my credit card asap. Apparently this is not an isolated case.
Ka
  18th of Nov, 2008
I too was charged $29.95 on my credit card when I ordered a
free trail offer of the Acai berry diet supplement. Then i was charged 89.95. I WANT MY GD MONEY BACK !!!How do I get
my money refunded to me.