www.find-bride.com / this company took small charges, when I didn't know about it

4 Spyrou Kyprianou, 14 Office 101Limassol, Cyprus Review updated:

Don’t fill any forms on the website www.find-bride.com. As well as don’t register on the website, because they simply took small and not noticeable fee from the account. I only recently found out that the company stole $25 from me. It was the worst experience and I have no possibility to return the sum back. So, be careful and share this information, because it is very important.

Gu
Sep 3, 2015

Comments

• Ab
      23rd of Jun, 2016

hello ... im abidal from tunisia 25 years

29th of Jul, 2017

I’ve had several nice experiences on find-bride.com. I met some good friends on this site and even have a girlfriend now. Generally this website is quite nice, but there are girls who never answered my messages. I don’t know why.

• Ro
      16th of Aug, 2017

Hey, I'm sure that this is not true. I'm also registered there. Even when I stopped purchasing, my money were not withdrawn. And in addition, i always receive answers from technical support, not immediately. I think that the author of this post was mistaken in some way.

• Bo
      22nd of Aug, 2017

Good site
    I had a little more luck trying something else. But I guess you get what you pay fore.
    Best regards, Rick

• Ke
      25th of Aug, 2017

This site works good for me. I met my girlfriend here

• Pa
      23rd of Dec, 2018

Some ladies on find-bride answer messages longer than usual when they are online. And I found out why it occurs, first of all it happens because of bad internet connection and some technical problems with the laptops. So, I presented my girlfriend nice tablet and now we can chat whenever she has time. So, don’t hesitate and ask your ladies what problems they have. In such a way, she will feel your attention

• Co
      27th of Dec, 2018

I am not the lover of long stories, so try to share my experience in a few words. I registered on find-bride.com and immediately start chatting with ladies. Most of them were rather friendly when chatting with me. And I found my girlfriend rather quickly, just several weeks of communication. The site’s team organized our dating and helped us in everything concerning our romantic evening. So, I recommend this dating site for all the users.

• Ia
      12th of Jan, 2019

My first meeting with my girlfriend…
    I met my Katy one wonderful spring day in Kiev and everything was really awesome for us, because we are in relations are full of love. And it is only because of find-bride website. It helped two different people from different countries to meet each other in this lonely world of misunderstanding. I am such a pessimistic person just because everything went wrong in my life and one cool spring day changed everything. And I am writing this review not to boast of my happiness, but also to recommend you: change something in your life right now and dating site can assist you in this