www.filetruth.com

Posted: Sep 18, 2015 by

The staff was too rude with customers

We recently worked with the company www.filetruth.com, but we wanted to warn all other people. The company has rude staff, who can’t help and speak in high voice with the customers. Some of the customers are unprofessional and these people must help them, but they have behaved themselves completely opposite. It was difficult to work with them and therefore we wouldn’t advise their services to others.
Complaint comments Comments (2)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Job & Career
More www.filetruth.com Complaints & Reviews
www.filetruth.com - They didn't provide the plan within 48 hours [3]

Comments

N  17th of Aug, 2017 by    +1 Votes
I started my account with Filetruth when I still learning html/css and wanted to publish my first website I was proud of. I am still hosting to this day. Their support is very helpful, one time I was in need of assistance with a SSL certificate and the chat literally went on for over 2, 5 hours. Only downside I can think of is that sometimes their live chat is super busy and it can take a while before you can connect. Also 2 times my domains did not register correctly. Other than that the best web host in my opinion.
N  17th of Aug, 2017 by    +1 Votes