www.fiinovation.co.in / Fake promises and nothing else

Jun 21, 2015
24/30, Ground Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate
New Delhi
I was really upset after I signed the agreement with the company www.fiinovation.co.in. The rep sounded professional and did everything quickly, but after we signed the agreement, all his actions stopped. I didn’t get any news, no help and he provided only some fake promises. I’m really sick of his blah-blah, but I don’t have any idea how to stop these guys. Maybe someone has the same problems, so we can combine our forces against these people.

A  27th of Apr, 2017 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I too have the same problem. I signed an agreement with them. They gave me false promises that they would rise funds for us and they have not still. Its been a year and they are only lying since then.
lets file a complaint!
A  18th of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
We also facing same problem, but how this can be possible in the Capital state? We must do something through politically.
D  19th of May, 2017 by
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
We have been associated for a few projects with Fiinovation and we have been really happy in the way things progressed. I am unsure if these complaints are even relevant or if someone is trying to do such things just for fun. All throughout the company is highly well known for holding a strong position in CSR.

Fiinovation Logo Fiinovation