www.fifacoinsbuy.com / No coins and no messages

I ordered FIFA coins from the website www.fifacoinsbuy.com. I paid through PayPal, but the seller hasn’t provided order. I waited 3 days and sent tons of emails, but nothing. It was mentioned on the website that they provided 24 hours support, but when I contacted them, no one replied to my messages. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

P3
Jan 1, 2015

More www.fifacoinsbuy.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pe
      2nd of Jan, 2015

Right there with you. Been waiting since yesterday afternoon. If you do their livechat, you wait for hours and then you are stuck. No response to emails, phone number listed on website has no answer. Using the nuber 650-206-2178. Please post if you have a different number. Have used them before without a problem, but really upset this time.

29th of Jan, 2015

Hey I bought coins 3 days ago and still haven't received my coins I emailed them 50 times yh 50 times got a email yesterday from them saying your coins are on the way please wait patiently ive bee n waiting three days no reply besides dat and the player I put up got sold so I had to buy another player to put up they're a joke I bought coins last week no problem. But now nothing is happening my friend bought coins last night didn't get um straight away so he emailed them and they emailed him bk straight away

• Br
      16th of Feb, 2015

Hi I also bought coins and had a payment confirmation but have waited 2 days and still not received my coins !! What can we do ?

• Iv
      18th of Feb, 2015

I just filed a complaint with econsumer.gov to take it down from google. They are bunch of ### and nothing more. Asking me to relist my player in a pre-written letter, even though all my info is correct and I wrote it to them 20 times, and I get the same stupid pre-written letter again. Who knows kind of ### stands behind this site. Twitter is defending these scammers by not letting me write in their twitter account.