www.FEDGRANTUSA / fraud to my account

1 108 Edwards AveHorse Cave, KY, United States Review updated:

While looking at my bank account I found where your company (FEDGRANTUSA) has taken money out of my account. I have never even been on your website until I found this in my bank account, much less authorizing money taken from my account. If I wanted to get a government grant I would go to grants.gov not some site to pay to get a grant. Grants are free from the government you do not have to pay for anything. Online FRAUD is against the law just the same as any type of fraud and I will take what ever steps necessary to hold your company accountable and get my money back. People like you give everyone else a bad name.

Comments

• Ta
      17th of Jun, 2009
    WWW.FEDGRANTUSA - unauthorized payment
    WWW.FEDGRANTUSA

I filled out for a grant assistance for $2.95(authorized). Also, charged for $39.95(unauthorized). Would like my account refunded ASAP

• Fr
      1st of Jul, 2009

Checked my credit card details and found AU$10.25 had been taken out. What for?

• De
      4th of Jul, 2009
    WWW.FEDGRANTUSA - Credit Card Charge
    Australia

Who are you? I've been charged by fedgrantusa without permission also. I'm not happy about this. I will contact my bank.

• Ji
      15th of Jul, 2009
    WWW.FEDGRANTUSA - unauthorized card debit
    www.fedgrantusa

for the second month in a row you have made credit card charges o
    n my acct. I want it to stop, I did not authorize these charges. thank you Jim wooldridge.