www.fastunsecured.com / They asked for many documents, but they didn't want to give funding to me

4 1000 Ponce de Leon Blvd. Suite 103Coral Gables, FL, United States Review updated:

I needed money in order to expand my business. I decided to contact the rep from www.fastunsecured.com. It was mentioned that they worked fast and provided funds within couple of days. It sounded promising and what I really needed. But in reality everything seemed to be bad. At the beginning, they asked some documents, but on the next they needed completely different. They searched for some tiny hitch in order not to give the funding. It was awful attitude and I was upset that I have decided to work with them.

Eb
May 28, 2015

More www.fastunsecured.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Gr
      22nd of Apr, 2018

Grand Teton Professionals and our line of brands aims to provide the best customer experience possible. While not everyone who comes to us qualifies for funding we would like to review the matter and see where our team went wrong. Please feel free to contact us at 203-518-8071 and ask for our escalations department or email us at ReputationMgmt@GrandTetonProfessionals.com and a member of our escalations department would be happy to work with you and look into your file to determine how we can remedy this matter, and show you that we are dedicated to providing a great customer experience.

To date our team has served 10's of thousands of happy customers and we would like to work with you to prove that to you. Again, we're sorry that you seem to have had this experience and would like to look into the matter therefore, your cooperation is of the upmost importance as we look deeper into your file therefore, we'll of course need your full name and a few other factors to look you up and determine where things went wrong.

We look forward to hearing from you in order to resolve this matter.

The Fast Unsecured and Grand Teton Professionals Escalations Team
    203-518-8071
    ReputationMgmt@GrandTetonProfessionals.com

• El
      19th of May, 2018

Well mine is absolutely a different story I applied to Fast Unsecured thinking it could probably take some time as usually ads are not completely true. So, you can imagine my surprise when just in 24 hours I received my first American Express credit card for $10, 000. It was just what they had advertised. That doesn’t happen often!

• He
      4th of Jun, 2018

Hi! ebtalea, I am not sure why they have asked you many documents but in my case I just gave few required documents and waited for their approval and I am happy that their process is really quick and easy.
    I heard about Fast Unsecured from a friend who knew I wanted to buy a new car and didn’t have the money at the time. With the money I was able to get from Fast Unsecured I was able to get my new car!