www.fakepassports.org / www.fakepassports.org

1 Victoria, Australia Review updated:

I ordered a passport through www.fakepassports.org . after they got my money, they don't answer my e-mails anymore and I never recieved my products. this site is a scammmmmm!!!
they will take your money and never give you anything back!!!

Comments

• Ga
      1st of Jul, 2009

Are you serious? A fake passport site? You're truly kidding me with this right?

• Da
      2nd of Jul, 2009

no i am srs . they won t even reply my messages .

• Ga
      2nd of Jul, 2009

You can't get a passport online. You have to get it through the government. There's no way a site (called fakepassport nonetheless) would ever give out a passport that was real. It's obviously a scam.

Why would you ever want a fake one anyway? You could never get away with travelling or using one anywhere. That site has also been known to be a scam. That was a pretty stupid move to order from them.

• Da
      11th of Jul, 2009

why would you buy a passport from fakepassports.com in the first place?? Didn't you notice the FAKE part in the url?

• Ha
      19th of Jul, 2009

You simply received justice for your nefarious intent!

25th of Jul, 2009

I have got my passport 4 weeks ago from PASSPORTSERVICES1 @ GMAIL.COM and I moved from Dubai to USA. Quality is identical to original passport and i am greatefull to them. Thank you again passport services, you changed my life!!! Also if anyone ordering from them make sure to ask for free driving licence as they do it free of charge, not sure if the offer still there but ask them anyway.

• La
      1st of Sep, 2009

whear i can get a suppl?

• Me
      10th of Sep, 2009

i got mine from passidseller@gmail.com a friend gave me the addy, i got the passport really fast. compared it with a friend's real one and it looks indentical, attention i dont mean real, if you take time to look at it you can still see differences, took us about 30 mins to 1 hour to realize a small difference, maybe running tests on it would confirm its fake faster, anyway after a week i went to travel abroad, there absolutely no problem at the airport, im 16 and managed to travel alone without parents permission with my new id

• Mo
      24th of Sep, 2009

still

• Jh
      7th of Jul, 2010

these guys are cheaters and liars don't beleive them by any means .they change website but they are the same person from russia .b4 they use this website www.mynewpass.com
    and now they use this one
    i contacted them they 'll send you scan image i think that is photo shop work only taking money they will not sen you anything.

• Er
      12th of Feb, 2011

www.fakepassports.org. These people are nothing but a bunch of scam artists. Where do they live, perhaps Wellington, New Zealand, or, vacinity near Wellington. The person in New Zealand is using the name, Eric Maltz and other names. He has used the address, suite 2674.24b moorefield rd, Johnsonville, Wellington, New Zealand. 6037. Don't deal with this person, you will be taken.