www.fakeidsfast.com / Total scam!

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

same as www.fakeidsquick.com, used to be i-d-e-n-t-i-f-i-c-a-t-i-o-n.com

found out about it through underground-review.com. but apparently the same guy runs all these sites.

David Duncombe
P.O. BOX 118136
Dubai, UAE

is who they ask you to send the money to.

don't be fooled!! i guess there's just no legit place to buy a fake id online...

Ca
Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Zo
      21st of Mar, 2009

There are much better ways of obtaining "fake" id's.

There are still states that haven't digitized birth/death records.

Figure the rest out for yourselves.

• Ty
      21st of Mar, 2009

Trollin<---This guy is a SCAM
    Who do you think you are falsely accusing me when your dumb ### doesn't even know the facts..

I am not a scam. Simply as that, and scammers obviously like you need to ### off.

• Te
      11th of Sep, 2008
    fakeidsfast.com
    United Arab Emirates
    fakeidsfast.com

SCAM. IT IS A HUGE SCAM. THEY ARE LIARS AND THEY ARE PROBABLY TERRORISTS STEALING MONEY. DO NOT USE "FAKEIDSFAST.COM." IT IS A LIE AND YOU WILL NEVER HEAR BACK FROM THEM. YOU WILL WASTE YOUR MONEY. SCAM SCAM SCAM.

• Ba
      9th of Sep, 2008

They are a complete scam. They have had three sites my friend ordered from there first one and never got hers. so i thought i'd get one from a different site fakeidsfast.com and surprisingly its the same site. I ordered from them and since not a word, funny also because fakeidsfast.com doesn't exist anymore funnier because i-d-x.net is the same exact site word for word same person you send your money to and everything. Those underground reviews are so complete ###. David ducombe complete scammer. Don't buy from them if you want to save yourself money, a good chunk of money.

• To
      2nd of Sep, 2008

YEA, I TOTALLY AGREE DUDE. tHOSE GUYS RIPPED ME OFF BIG TIME!

• Fr
      26th of Aug, 2008
    FAKEIDSFAST.COM
    United Arab Emirates
    FAKEIDSFAST.COM

THE BIGGEST SCAMMERS...THEY ARE COPYCATS OF OTHER SITES AND POST BOGUS REVIEWS OF OTHER SITES TO GET YOU TO ORDER FORM THEM...BE AWARE BEWARE...THE ARABS ARE THE BIGGEST THIEVES.

I WAS HIRED BY THEM TO POST BAD REVIEWS AGAINST OTHER SITES, AND THEY NEVER PAID ME, AND I HAVE POSTED HUNDREDS OF REVIEWS ABOUT OTHER SITES BEING A SCAM, BUT THE REAL SCAMMERS ARE FAKEIDSFAST.COM

SO IF YOU ORDER FORM YOU WILL GET YOURMONEYGONEFAST.COM

• Mo
      25th of Aug, 2008

Do u ppl hear urselves? U are going online and doing whatever else for FAKE id's thinking you'll actually get it? Then u turn around and say that the ppl "scamming" you are the one's who have it coming? UNBELIEVABLE. I believe u jokers are getting what u should. U were in the process of fooling ppl only to get fooled. Wow...

• Be
      25th of Aug, 2008

Total ripoff. They just changed their name again to I-D-X.net. They are featued on getontheclub.com, another ripoff. DO NOT SEND THEM $$$.

23rd of Aug, 2008

Fakeidfas.com is a HUGE SCAM!! They got me 3 weeks ago, I sent the money for 2 ids and nothing!! This is quite a "hustle" I am good at researching and doing my "Homework" so to speak, but this goes to show that no one is imune from Scammers! Everyone should read this document I found online, it's very informative,

No one is immune.
    Pride, Ego, Anxiety, Ignorance, Ageing, Youth, Dreams Security, Insecurity, Fear, Greed, Loneliness, Popularity Assumed knowledge, Success, Failure, Illness, Self-Confidence, Desperation, Vulnerability, Ambition, Laziness, Yuppies, Volunteers, Wannabes, Stars, Do-Gooders, Malcontents, Authority Figures, Politicians, Law Enforcement Personnel ... You name it!

• Sh
      22nd of Aug, 2008

GOT ME TOO!

• L0
      18th of Aug, 2008

Yes fake id fast. coma and fake id quick is a scam i order one from them and never got it. see i got money so losing the money is not an issue for me, but people who take advantage people is. So i invested $1000.00 of my own money and order from 7 fake id site to see if they deliver. So that people who cant afford to lose there money won't. So don't and id for any one until you here from me first. Please don't listen to those fake id review sites they are all fake and run by the scammers! So stay tune... if you have any fake id sites you me to test let me know.

• Jr
      15th of Aug, 2008

I also submitted a form a week ago, i just regret not looking them up online before i even sent the money, oh well i will just have to eat it up and learn from this experience. Well karma is a ### so i hope whoever is doing this god damn scam gets it bad one day.

I hope that other people don't go through the same bs and don't order any id's online cuz u r more than likely to get scammed.

• Ct
      14th of Aug, 2008

could you guys tell me the other scam sites? I ordered one 2 weeks ago, will let you know if they actually send one

• De
      11th of Aug, 2008

I ordered an ID from the website and it never came. They never responded to my emails and I basically spent 130 dollars that is now down the tube. Good luck on finding a real site. If you stumble upon one, I'd love to know.

But yeah, Chris makes a good point.

8th of Aug, 2008

Oh, really? Let's look: you tried ordering an illegal ID over the internet. And then you provide a possible illegitimate site with your photo, information and purchase info? Wow ... I don't understand why it would be a scam!!! Grow up.

• Am
      8th of Aug, 2008
    Fakeidsfast.com - Fake ID

Ok I recently ordered from fakeidsfast.com and it is now obvious that they are a complete scam!! I feel like an idiot... will someone please tell me where they got a fake id online... no [censored]ing scammers!! Please help
    Thanks

6th of Aug, 2008

These same 2 or 3 websites have been on the web for almost 5 years...all they do is change the name of the site once every couple weeks or months, but leave everything else. Think about it logically...do you know how dangerous it could be if these sites were real...not for kids trying to buy smokes and get into bars, but if terrorist got a hold of ligititmately fake ids. Ive been doing research on illegal items floating around the internet and have realized that these same sites just keep sucking more and more people in by changing the name and telling that they need to only accept western union for your own safety!!! NO it is so you cant track and disputee when they steal your money. I know the website looks so enticing but please think about it logically and realize that this practice is not only impossible to pull off but wrong..it is legalized robbery!!

• Ka
      5th of Aug, 2008

Yeah how do you know because I was thinking of ordering from fakeidsfast.com too

• Al
      3rd of Aug, 2008

how do you know this is a scam? im thinking of ordering one and i've heard this is one of the only good places to go online..