[Resolved] www.eyedocshoppe.com / Wrong glasses

I lost my money because of them and received wrong glasses!
When I made my order I sent them a prescription that I received from my doctor but my glasses were too weak and I was not ale to see a thing.
When I contacted EyeDocShoppe they said that they did everything according to my prescription and that if there was something wrong that was not their responsibility. They said that maybe my doctor gave me the wrong prescription and I really did call my doctor and he assured me that there was no mistake. And of course I believed my doctor!! He never did any mistakes and he was my doctor for over 20 years. EyeDocShoppe is a terrible company and people working there are just a bunch of liars. So in the end I lost my money and wasted even more because I had to buy another pair. Do not deal with this site!

• Resolution statement

• EyeDocShoppe.com Customer Care's Response, Mar 08, 2017

Could you please give me your order # so I can handle your complaint. We will be happy to fix the problem. Dan Peters

Ki