www.ExtremeLeanRX.com / Unauthorized charges info

Yeah, they got me too, only I know a thing or two about research, so here is where we start letting them HAVE it!! Okay, so CJW Holdings Inc. is not a legal corporation in the State of California, which means their internet filing is illegal. I have also found that they are hiding www.extremeleanrx.com behind a proxy domain filer authorized by www.godaddy.com. Godaddy.com workers state that if enough people send fraud complaints about the company to abuse@godaddy.com, they will shut down the website. I will continue researching the company, but get started sending emails to abuse@godaddy.com complaining about the company, and I will repost as I find additional information.

A  13th of Jun, 2007 by
The extreme leanrx got me also!!! I tried to call and got the web site info how do i get my money back? How do i prevent them from doing it again? I have submitted 3 tickets to the web site and no one has responded to me. I also haven't gotten the product.

What do i do? Where do i go from here???
A  21st of Aug, 2007 by
After seeing this site and got credit card statement with a charge from these people. A charge that i did not ask for also no product called them and could never get a person, so handed over to my credit card people informing them of this site and of unauthorized charge. My money was refunded, i feel that credit card company's have the means to go after leanrx and take action against them.
N  4th of Sep, 2007 by
A  19th of Sep, 2007 by
after informing my credit card people and filled a unauthorized purchase form etc, also explaining how illegal the comany is ,got full refund(credit card company investigated,and got good results for me)