www.exactbrands.com / Stay away!

Beware and stay away from www.exactbrands.com! This website is complete scam! Money sent, order never received! Stay clear of www.exactbrands.com!

Va

Comments

Ww
  27th of Oct, 2008

why you said that! could you tell me where are you come from, i never receiveed your order.Please, we are sincere and reliable supplier, accept paypal.

Ww
  6th of Nov, 2008

friend, you give the wrong information !!! we never receive your order . why you said that???

we are sincere and reliable supplier. Take paypal.Free shipping.

Se
  11th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

Without knowing about them, I ordered few items for my sister's bday only to find that they didnt deliver the order. The phone number they have doesnt work.
My parents personally went to the address only to find a filthy place with no sign of their existence. But they promptly charged my credit card right after i made the order. I am planning to dispute the transaction and try my best to bring them down.

Kr
  18th of Jan, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I suffered the same problem.. I ordered a cake which was neither delivered nor refunded. They blocked my user id and my phone #. Pure fraud.

Am
  14th of Feb, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

They are making fool of everyone... I ordered "salwar kameez", "Red Roses" and "Cake" which was not delivered. I am 100% going to dispute the TRANSACTION. They are 100% fraud and playing with people's emotion.

St
  7th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes

I think you must make something wrong, I live in U.K and buy several package from this website yet, they deliver to me in time, I think you should go to contact them to resovle. Good luck.

Oh
  19th of Nov, 2010

Is Stephen Green from the UK or working for exactbrands.com? The poor English expression is a little suspicious . I've emailed the website to see if they respond and they don't, so how can they expect customers to have the confidence to place orders?

Ri
  7th of Mar, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam

We really apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. However kindly provide us the order number for further assistance.

You can also contact us on our customer service no. 9230765100, 9230721098, 9230721101 for further details between 8:30 am to 7:30 p.m (IST)

Regards
Customer care
www.Chennaionlineflorist.com

Sa
  14th of Feb, 2013

This is the worst online experience i have had in my life! I wish I had read the review about Chennaionlineflorists.com before ordering things here.

My mistake to select this website without reading reviews. I thought of surprising my wife on Valentine Day.. and they use all such words like same day delivery, midnight delivery and all such scam words. But the product is not delivered till now and my money is gone.

these guys are real ###s ... they are playing with people's emotions.

PLEASE DO NOT order anything...

Vi
  17th of Jan, 2014

This is the worst online service.. V ordered a bday gift hamper fr my sister but it s nt yet delivered till date .. Very much disappointing .