www.EverPrivateCardService.com / Unauthorized money taken from bank account

I have never heard of this company and I got $49.95 deducted from my bank account, for what reason I don't know but it was an unauthorized check that took the money out of my account.

Beware!

Comments

• Sh
      23rd of Apr, 2007

I have the same complaint I did not no I authorized any company to debit my account and if I did it was a mistake so please tell me how I can recoup my funds and stop this process from ever happening again I don't want anything from your company but my money.

• Ga
      24th of Apr, 2007

www.EverPrivateCardService.com $49.95 also was taken from my account and I did not authorize it.

• Ti
      24th of Apr, 2007

What the heck is going on - They better put my money back!!!

I agree with everybody.

• Wi
      24th of Apr, 2007

There was 49.95 taken out of our account. We did not authorize them to do this. They are crooks.

24th of Apr, 2007

I never heard of this company before and never authorize this money to be taken out of my account please refund ASAP my account is overdraft because of this! I will dispute this with the bank as well and also talk to my lawyer regarding this so it can be resolve ASAP. Someone please respond as soon as possible.

24th of Apr, 2007

This is the worst thing ever, i have close to 100.00 in overdraft fees, please stop trying to take this 49.95 out of my account, i did not authorize this and it is costing me a great deal of money

• Pa
      24th of Apr, 2007

I did not authorized this company to take any money out of my account, I'm requesting that this money be put back in my account asap... please take care of this matter.

• Wi
      24th of Apr, 2007

To whom it may concern, I did not authorize any one to take money from my account if i did it was a mistake and i want the money returned please comply asap... i just found out about this, today because of this my account is over drawn and will take a while to straighten out not to forget the embarrassment it has caused me my bank said it will take action to get my money back if this is not taken care of...

• Ti
      24th of Apr, 2007

Same thing has happened to me and now my account is in the negative because of this. I feel that i should not have to pay for something that i had nothing to do with. Also someone needs to contact me regarding this matter in 24 hours or less. If not, legal action will be taken. Thank you, Tiffany

• Je
      24th of Apr, 2007

I sent a message yesterday and still have had no response. This company i never heard of took $49.95 out of my account without my permission it needs to get resolved asap

• La
      25th of Apr, 2007

I have the same complaint, I did not authorize this transaction, and it also has sent my account in the negative.

25th of Apr, 2007

I sent a message on Monday and I still have had no response. I don't know where this company came from and took $49.95 from my account without my permission.

• De
      25th of Apr, 2007

I did not give anybody permission to take money out of my account, so therefore, I think it should be put back in because I don't know who this is at all.

26th of Apr, 2007

I just got ripped off by this WWW.EverprivateCardService.com

With telephone number that is only a recording of (866) 379-5984 then they give you the web site, which you can't get to and the other number they give you is 514-868-2092 and good luck getting thru to these people. They take $49.95 from your checking account with out having to have a signature. I don't know where they get one's information without approval but they do. Has anyone had success getting your money? or even getting through to this Scam Fraud place. I don't even know what I got, or what it is. But they took the money and no one real person to contact. So Beware of this company, they take your money and you don't even know it. Thanks Janet

• Re
      26th of Apr, 2007

They took $49.95 from my account also. I am going to my bank and do a claim. I did not give anybody permission to take money out of my account.

• So
      26th of Apr, 2007

My account was recently overdrawn because of two unauthorized debits. I never authorized monies to be debited from my account. On 4/21/2007 two charges of $49.95 each & two insufficient charges in the amount of $35.00 each were debited from my checking account. The total of the charges are $169.90. I completed an affidavit for unauthorized draft(s) with my bank, Wachovia, in hopes that this will never have to be processed & funds totaling $169.90 will either be credited back to my account or a check refunding this amount will be sent to me. I hope this will be answered in a timely manner so that my account will not incur any more overdraft fees.

26th of Apr, 2007

I got an e-mail about some going to deduct $49.95 from my bank account for some kind of card that I have no desire to have. I wrote two messages that I didn't want this card. saw in the contact info that I had 3 business days to cancel this transaction, so I wrote them and told them I do not want their card I was informed that I had agreed to it and they were going to take the money anyway. It better not be taken from my account. I DO NOT WANT THIS CARD>>> THANK YOU JOYCE TEDROW

• Mo
      26th of Apr, 2007

Yesterday i also called my bank to get my balance and found out that these people who i have never heard of much less authorized them to debit my account took $49.95 out of my account leaving me in overdraft and having to pay an extra $32.00 i now owe my bank $78.00 because of this ###. All i want is a refund, which i doubt i will ever get.

• Re
      27th of Apr, 2007
    www.EverPrivateCardService.com - 49.95 out of my account without my permission!

Called my bank they said there was nothing they could do, cannot get into the web-site above this box i would like someone to help try to get my money back. I'm a single mother living from pay check to paycheck i can't pay my rent for this month because when they took my money out of account it bounce so $49.95 plus $25.00 fee was taken out my account.

Beware!