www.EverPrivateCard.com / Unauthorized debit out of my checking account!

On may 9, 2007 a charge of $49.95was taken from checking account with no notice to me. I NEVER authorized any such debit to be taken and never signed up with this company for any kind of membership. Somehow they dipped into information I shared with a pay day loan company because they had an advertisement attached to the loan company I was applying too and that was their in to retrieve funds from my account. They are fraudulently taking money from unsuspecting people like myself and it is wrong and they need to be stopped. The number they are given to call is also a fraud. I got busy signal for the first hour and then it rang straight for the next hour and then I finally got a "recording" to please wait for the next available operator and was on the line for another 45 minutes before I hung up. It is all a scam and this company needs to pay for this!

More www.EverPrivateCard.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ev
      4th of May, 2007
    www.EverPrivateCard.com - Unauthorized debiting of account

Somehow these people got hold of my financial information and debited a check for 49.95 to my account and has withdrawn it. If someone has any ideas please help there is no phone number to get a hold of them. I don't want anything they are trying to offer.

• Be
      8th of May, 2007

I was debited for 49.95 which i did not apply for and want to be credit back asap. Someone, please e-mail me asap as my husband is seriously ill and this money is needed. Please give me a response.

• Mo
      16th of May, 2007
    www.EverPrivateCard.com - Debited an unauthorized amount of my personal checking account

So how these folks got my routing and checking account number and electronically submitted a check through my account is beyond me. This has fraud all on it! I am requesting a refund at this very moment. I am demanding to know how this happen and nothing happens to them on the legal side of it.

• Th
      17th of May, 2007
    www.EverPrivateCard.com - Bogus instructions by phone and email

While I was applying for something totally different their screen came up in the middle of the application and I could not move forward without hitting "submit" in doing so they accessed my bank info and signed me up for a prepaid debit card and took $49.95 from my bank account causing an overdraft and an additional $35 fee! I contacted them by phone and was given instructions to obtain a form for a refund online, but these were bogus as well. They have emailed me but have "unknown sender" as their address. What do I do now?

• Gr
      18th of May, 2007

This person is correct in charging everprivatecard is a fraud, they did the same thing to me and my wife, they must be STOPPED NOW!

• Ca
      18th of May, 2007

Evercard did the same thing to me! Does the federal trades commission know about this? They are very rude when you ask why they stole your money by trick. They overdrew my bank account and now i have to pay 32.00 for nsf.

Somebody do something quick!!

• Mo
      20th of May, 2007

Everyone that has a bad experience and would like a refund please forward your information to bjay12_06@yahoo.com

Your full name and phone number. I need like 50 or more people.

Please

23rd of May, 2007

Hey, have done the same thing to me and my bank and we need to stop this before people get hurt that dont have money to pay all these fees.

• Vg
      24th of May, 2007

Very shady company. Thanks for posting this number, Jerry actually took the time to cut me a check, and next day air it to me. He even called back with a tracking number for me to use to follow the shipment. Hopefully it will be legit.

They collect your bank info from online loan applications, and other similar sites, then form a pop up application with that information, that shows on your computer on a separate page. If you close the window without choosing to NOT apply, you are automatically enrolled, and your bank account is charged. They clear it with a paper check that they create with your bank info, and clear it through a 3rd party bank.

I recommend anyone that has trouble with this company call him immediately and get resolution, you are wasting your time pursuing the online options for reimbursement.

His information is:

Jerry Cline
    1-949-388-5530

• Cs
      26th of May, 2007

I had the same thing happen to me. The company tired to debit my account. I had a problem and had just lcearded my account and this caused $60.00 in overdraft fees. I went straight to the bank and explained that I had not authorized this and we changes bank account numbers. I was told however that anything would roll over for thirty days. I came home and began calling the number which like most of you was busy. I however got through to the number which was not toll free after several hours and was told they are not affiliated with ever private card. I was told to go to live feed and ask for a link to refund form or page and they would be required to respond. I did that and because my item had not paid I got no response. This morning I phoned my bank and believe it or not this company has debited my account again and after I changed my account # my bank paid this debit. I filed an affidavit charging them with fraud and demanding an immediate refund of all charges. I have had to change my phone number. This has to be illegal. This time I went to the link and demanded a refund and have already gotten a response. We will see if I actually get it.

• Mi
      26th of May, 2007

Hi everyone just letting you all know that I did get a check for 49.95 my refund from this secret cash card/ everprivate card service. After a few back and forth letters to them they finally gave me this link and i filled out the info on 4/28 and just received my refund today 5/26 almost 4 weeks, so go to this link and get your money back!!!!

• Th
      27th of May, 2007

I had the same experience with these people.

• Ta
      29th of May, 2007

This happened to me two times with this company. I had to close my checking account so that they would not be able to keep taking the funds out.

1st of Jun, 2007

Same thing happened to me, this is totally an unfair practice, and the bank will not refund money because of a compromise of your account number. So until further investigations i am without my 49.95, had to close my account and take a an afternoon off of work to take care of the issues. Still yet no refund of my money even though i have done all that i possibly can at this time. I learned my lesson - Not to use the internet in regards to my personal information.

• Ca
      3rd of Jun, 2007

This just happened to me i have sent them (3) emails on the 4th one I stated i was contacting my us state senator, and the FBI and an attorney all of a sudden they have me a different web site for a refund it is follows: www.secretcashcardservices.com I will be receiving a refund in 10 business days.

Good Luck

3rd of Jun, 2007

This company without my permission and knowledge withdrew $49.95 from my wife's checking account in my name on May 25th. This could result in the bank bring fraud charges against them and me. My wife is very upset and this is not setting well with me because we are a family living on a very tight budget and this may has caused an NSF charge which were not in our budget.

Hopefully someone will get these people before they scam anyone else.

Good luck.
    John & Kim Mills
    Jacksonville, FL

3rd of Jun, 2007

I totally agree that this company is ignorant for taking advantage of innocent people. I too am a single mother of two children. I work full-time and make barely above minimum wage. I cannot afford to pay for the $49.95 charge to my account let alone the $64.00 in NFS fees. Somebody definitely needs to do something about this.

• Be
      5th of Jun, 2007

I was charged $99.00 in NSF because of this company debiting my account $49.95. I went to my bank and disputed the charges now I am emailing them how many people has been secretly charged this bogus scam I had no idea how they got my account.

6th of Jun, 2007

I was an EverPrivateCard rip off victim. But I got all of my money back including the NFS fees. The whole $113.95! First, I called Jerry Klein and demanded the return of my money. I got an e-mail saying they would refund the $49.95. Then I e-mailed him back at and told him that I had already contacted the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General. I told him that I wanted the $49.95 $64.00 in NFS fees. I got my check today. I took it to my bank, deposited it, and they are going to hold it for five days to make sure it clears. Hope this helps. Good Luck!

• Pa
      11th of Jun, 2007

The same thing was done to me. I don't understand how this company can continue to this. I am single mother and every penny in my bank account is accounted for something. I can't afford for anything to be taken out of my account and then have to wait for a refund. What happens if because this money was taken out i was charged an overdraft fee? Will i be refunded for that as well. This is not right this is fraud and this company should be held responsible.