www.EverBuying.com / Item never received

England, Surrey, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have an Item ordered on 12 of February from EverBuying which never arrived.
They said to take care if I closed a PayPal claim again ITEM NEVER ARRIVED, I did so and waiting for the 10 more days they said the item would arrived, never did.
They said to send me again the item paying half price.
They sent me in the first occasion a fake tracking number, and I paid $ 1.00 for insurance the item. Never sent me on rescue proof of posting, and I found that the item they want to send me again paying for it half price is in their website as OUT OF STOCK.
They did no reply to me since I asking for a full refund
Really scared of all negatives reviews I read over the Internet about EverBuying, and I do not understand since illegitimate practices of business is their common doing how PayPal support the continuing of business when precisely consumers until now were relying in PayPal is reputation of not allowing scammers.
Teresa

Te

Comments

• Sh
      16th of May, 2013

yes same to me. i bought something last month- never shipped/non-response. I then filed paypal dispute then they said it's out of stock. howcome a product labelled as 'ship in 24 hr' is actually out of stock and taking a week to tell me and only respond after i filed dispute. this company is a total trick, don't deal with it anymore!