www.ethanolfireplaces.com / They took money, but provide nothing

1 82 Chambers StreetNew York, NY, United States Review updated:

Scam, scam, scam, scam. I ordered fireplace from the company www.ethanolfireplaces.com. I was disappointed in this company, ‘coz they simply didn’t deliver my order. They charged me within couple of minutes, but after that no info, no communication and they delivered nothing. But I paid rather high sum for this order. I want my money back. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website. As well as someone can help me to get money back from these scammers.

Ji
Dec 3, 2014

More www.ethanolfireplaces.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

8th of Feb, 2016

I am having an issue with them right now. Ordered a fireplace that is in stock on their website. I emailed 2 weeks later after I did not hear anything about setting up a delivery. Took almost a week for them to get back to me and now they said it is backordered for up to 2 weeks. They claimed they sent me a notification. When I asked their customer service to forward me the notification they sent, I receive one they created trying to pretend that this was the notification they sent from when my order was placed. They know the item is backordered and it shows the item in stock on their website... BAIT AND SWITCH. Very terrible customer service BUYER BEWARE!