www.etechdev.info / Service rendered, not payed

1 Blackhall Rocks, United Kingdom Review updated:

TO WHOM MAY CONCERN: OLIVER (and his Etechdev so called business network) IS A DISHONEST PERSON THAT DOESN'T RESPECT AND PAY FOR OTHER PEOPLE WORK. YOU CAN CHECK THE PROJECT POSTED BY HIM ON GETACODER:
HOW CAN THIS PERSON WANT TO DEVELOP A BUSINESS NETWORK WHEN HE'S SUCH A SCAMMER!? I'M WAITTING SINCE DECEMBER THAT HE PAYS THE AGREEDED 75$ OF MY LATE NIGHT WORK TO KEEP HIS TIMELINE. THIS IS THE FIRST ANSWER I GOT FROM HIM:
De: cjoliver@live.co.uk
Assunto: RE: 1st Scketch
Data: 19 de dezembro de 2008 14h33min30s GMT+00:00
Excellent, can all the texts be changed at anytime also Claudia, i will also send payment now, please provide me with your paypal address. Excellent work, fully pleased Claudia
10/10 for definate
Also head over to www.etechdev.info and promote your services :) free of course ;)
Regards
C J Oliver
HIS SECRETARY ANSWER WHEN I INSISTED ON BEEING PAYED:
support@etechdev.info
Assunto: Re: Hello!
Data: 7 de janeiro de 2009 18h51min30s GMT+00:00
Hi, Thank you for contacting ETechDev support, Unfortunately, Mr Oliver is
not available but has noted that your payment will be sent within the next
week.

Can you please confirm the details, so i may release the payment to you
and ensure you are the correct person.

Regards
Claire

Can you inform me if anything has happened to Mr. CJOliver? I'd a
project with him that was very urgent and never heard from him since
then...
Kind regards,

Claudia
SINCE THEN, KEEP WAITTING TO BE PAYED. THESE ARE THE KIND PEOPLE THAT GIVE CUSTOMERS BAD NAME. HE EVEN BANNED ME FROM THE FORUM www.etechdev.info THAT HE HAD RECOMMEND TO ME SO I COULDN'T TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT HIM TO OTHER USERS. I CAN FORWARD ALL THE MAILS TO ANY PEOPLE INTERESTED TO PROVE WHAT I'M SAYING. DON'T TRUST PEOPLE LIKE HIM; HE'S NOT A SERIOUS OR HONEST PERSON AND WILL RIP YOU OFF LIKER HE HAS DONE TO ME AND WILL MAKE FUN OF YOU LIKE HE HAS BEEN DOING. THANK YOU ALL FOR REGARDING THIS. I'LL EXPOSE HIM BY ALL THE MEANS I CAN TO PROTECT OTHER HONEST AND HARWORKING PEOPLE LIKE ME.
Thank you very much for your interest all!

www.etechdev.info

Comments

Ar
  18th of Feb, 2009

This isn't the first time I've heard from his scamms... A person that claims to have incomes of 1000 pounds and doesn't pay for a 75$ work!! These people take advantage of the web to shameless trick other people. Really wish he can't full nobody else again and this site is awsome for that :-)
Cheers to Complaints Board!

TP

Mo
  20th of Apr, 2009

I deeply understand you. I was a victiom myself from other Buyers on Getacoder.com. But you know what? I think Getacoder is to blame also because they dont filter these people..they just let anyone enter the site and let them scam us. Getacoder offers NO protection and should be blamed for all these situations. I lost over $300 on Getacoder.