www.essaytigers.com / Don't pay for the essay. They didn't provide them

The rep from the company www.essaytigers.com promised to provide the essay for me. He told me that he could do it within 3 days. I paid money in advance and got the confirmation info. In result I was fooled by them. I waited for my essay, but this scamming company stopped to communicate and I haven’t received the essay and no one explained why. Also they didn’t refund and no idea how to get money from them.

Ak
Jun 9, 2015

Comments

• Cu
      10th of Jun, 2015

Dear Akraniz,

I need to tell you that I have been ordering with Essaytigers.com for more than 2 years already. Yes, I was sending my papers for review (which is free!) for several times, but only to improve something. In most cases I was getting A and in less - A-/B. And there was never, never any kind of problems with payment. The guys in customer support are really nice and they always contact you when some difficulties with a writer or assignment itself are detected.

So I advise you not to leave such foolish reviews, and just contact customer support if you are got confused with something. I believe that everything becomes clear in a few seconds.

• Pa
      1st of Nov, 2016

Hello Akraniz! I'm Patsy from EssayTigers.com. Could you provide me with your order number to see what's happened since there are no orders placed by Arkaniz. This is absolutely uncommon for our service to keep silent and leave our clients without papers ordered. We are always available 24/7 over the phone, by chat on the website, or via email support@essaytigers.com. Please let me know your order number to clear up the situation. Thank you!

Patsy, Customer Support Manager at EssayTigers.com