www.essay4you.net / Their essay was useless and with a lot of mistakes

1 NE 21st TerraceFort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

I paid money for the essay, which I have ordered from the company www.essay4you.net. These jerks took money and provided full of mistakes essay. They didn’t reply to my complaints and simply avoided me all the time. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Ca
May 13, 2015

Comments

• Su
      30th of Jun, 2015

Hello

I`m Essay4you.net representative. This is not real comment, you can check our sitejabber page, there are no any negative feedback. Give me your transaction ID and we will refund the amount if you are real customer.

Regards, Susan
    Essay4you.net

• Al
      22nd of Oct, 2015

DONT TRUST essay4you!!! They are liars. The provide you with a paper full of mistakes and they wont give you the money back!!! ITS A FAKE!

22nd of Oct, 2015

Hello

I`m Jessie, Essay4you.net representative. I`m sorry but this customer is crazy. The paper was sent on time, then 6 revisions were made. Here is my private email: jessien218@gmail.com Everybody can contact me and I will send you the proof.

Regards, Jessie
    Support Manager
    Essay4you.net

• Me
      23rd of Oct, 2015

People trust me! They are liars! Why should I write such things, I have no advantage of writing this!! They dont provide you with proper service. I just want to protect you and loosing money!

23rd of Oct, 2015

Our service has been working for more than 5 years. We have huge experience. All negative reviews you can see only from crazy customers or our competitors.