www.EPpupyPro.com / Fraud and cheating!

DO NOT BUY ENGLISH BULLDOGS OR ANY PUPPIES FROM EPUPPYPRO.COM! FRAUDS! ILLEGAL!

We recently purchased a puppy from Laura at epuppypro.com supposedly out of Texas. We were sent a contract to fill out. We did. We paid more than $2000 for the puppy and she was driven to us 1 state away. When we received her, we immediately had to take her to the vet. She was very sick. This happened almost 3 weeks ago and we're just starting another antibiotic today! We still don't know if we're going to lose her. Then, we find out she was IMPORTED from Russia! She has a tattoo on her inner thigh! We were specific when we asked about the breeding, pedigree, etc of our puppy and that our intention was to breed once to our male. We've now been told that this puppy was sold to us too young, she did not go through a quarantine-as mandated by federal law, and what do you know, our calls to anyone at epuppypro are not returned. We now have a very sick puppy, my children are devastated. We do not know what diseases we or our other pets have been exposed to. We've become attached, only to find out we may not be able to keep her. Epuppypro has broken every law there is about selling puppies much less English Bulldogs.

DO NOT BUY puppies from these people: epuppypro, Laura, Danielle. They are frauds. They are lawbreakers (Federal and State).

Comments

Ja
  31st of Aug, 2007

You all are absolutely right about EPUPPYPRO.com. They are frauds, liars. It's getting around the dog community what they are doing. They just sold a puppy to a friend of mine in Arizona and she is having all the same problems. The dog is imported from Russia, it's VERY sick, and this is the first pet for her 2 young sons. She's afraid of what her children have been exposed to also. These people take your money and run. My friend has no papers, no pedigree, and an illegal dog. No one will take her calls or contact her at epuppypro. Pros are the last thing these people are. I encouraged my friend to go to her attorney general, to customs, to a lawyer, whatever it takes to stop these people. And, when she did talk to another breeder (reputable and LEGAL), she was told she has an excellent case for lawsuit for at the very least all expenses she's incurred and for whatever it takes to make her family whole again. We only hope the puppy still gets to be a part of it.

Le
  1st of Sep, 2007

Please go to Bulldogvoice.com. The website is designed to shut down epuppypro and lobopuppies, her sister's website. Also, please place a complaint with the BBB. She already has 8 on their and the more the better to shut her down. I hope everything goes O'k with your little baby.

5th of Nov, 2007

I AGREE!!! DO NOT BUY PUPPIES FROM Lobopuppies.com!!!

I was also a victim of a VERY, VERY, VERY ILL PUPPY! I also bought an English bulldog puppy from Lobopuppies.com. She has many medical problems DUE TO BAD BREEDING!!! I've been to many vets and they all confirmed that the problems are due to BAD BREEDING.

Co
  14th of Nov, 2007

My brother bought a dog from epuppy pro, Danille's sister is owner of lobopuppies and sister in-law of big wrinkle bulldogs... STAY AWAY!!! Do not buy, they are importers!!! The puppy was sick from the time she arrived. Many vet bills later still ill. They are in this business for quick money not for the love of these dogs. My brother never received papers. He is seeking legal actions.

An
  20th of Dec, 2007

I purchased a puppy from lobopuppies.com and the vet said he has a good bill of health. His fecal exam is still pending, however he appears in good spirits. We had considered breeding the dog, but found out he may not have testicles. !!! The vet did say he may have just been sold too young, therefore the testicles cannot be felt as of yet.

Prior to going to the vet I emailed Melody with lobopuppies.com requesting the contact information for the vet whose care he was under, and the registration paperwork so I can send it in if we decide to register (we are undecided) and she hasn't responded. I am concerned since she was so quick to respond prior to the sale, but now that the sale is complete the only time I heard back from her was when she told me she would register the dog for me for an additional $200 and the papers take a long time to come in.

I am getting worried at this point, however the vet could call she could respond and everything could be fine.

Ch
  12th of Jan, 2008

That's what you idiots get for buying and not adopting an animal from a shelter. Haha!

Pa
  17th of Jan, 2008

Even being educated, I feel into the trap of the beautiful bulldog online purchasing. I too bought a "mini"bulldog from epuppypro.com - and my little girl was so sickly she almost died! within days of receiving her we rushed her to the ER and were told to not hold out much hope as she had pneumonia and also a herniated stomach! Which means from the time she was weaned from her mother, she regurgitated her food, mostly into her lungs - she was basically suffocating herself!!! After days of antibiotics the vets called me in, one more time to say goodbye - but I just couldn't! I told my little girl to fight with everything she had - she couldn't die! She survived the night and got strong enough for the expensive surgery needed to save her life - this cost me over $4000 plus the $2500 for purchasing her plus the $300 s/h fee to fly her to Pennsylvania!! I called and emailed Danielle repeatedly, only to be offered a discount on another female - one that had be bought twice but never actually got into a home - so I agreed. I put out another $2000 and got my second bulldog from Danielle and epuppypro.com - this time, healthy - EXCEPT - she has a bone growth plate problem which will leave her with a pronounced limp and "swimmers legs". Eventually she will develop arthritis - no surgery can correct this! Also, I have never received either of their "papers" that I have been promised - the pups will be 1 yr old in Feb. 2008 - I email Danielle weekly about the papers - only to get the answer that she is having trouble getting them from the breeder - I thought SHE was THE BREEDER!!! I was duped!! and until tonight, I never knew that these bulldogs were being imported - let alone from Russia!!!! If Danielle were an honest person she would put it on the site where these puppies originate from - and back the puppies!!!!
as to the last post by Chris - there aren't many bulldogs in shelters - especially in my area - I've looked! and for you to judge us - who do you think you are?? Instead of criticizing - you should work on informing the public and working to better the situation! shame on you!

Ty
  17th of Jan, 2008

Patti, I wonder if we have the same litter. Our bully will be one in Feb 08, as well....complete with a limp, a new case of mange, and no papers!

Ca
  18th of Jan, 2008

OMG! I didn't read this before I bought our puppy and we to are having problems getting Melody to call us back. We have been trying to get our puppy's papers and she will not call us back. I did not know these were imports. We love our puppy, she was sick(yellow stuff out of nose) when we got her for Christmas, but she has been doing well now. What can we do if we don't get the papers? We bought this dog with the intentions of breeing her someday?

Ma
  2nd of Apr, 2008

To all other victims of Epuppypro.com & Lobopuppies.com, I am not sure what method of payment you made but if you used a credit card you can dispute your charge. Send in copies of all the emails requesting your papers, health records, etc and most of the time they will refund your money in full. If you used a different payment method, I have a contact in Texas, an attorney that knows about these 2 companies and is gathering up victims to represent to put these so called ladies OUT OF BUSINESS! If you email me I will send you his information.

I really feel for all of you believe me I was victimized too and now Danielle is posting lies about me on her responses to the complaint I subimitted.

She will not be stopped until we all work together and have her put out of business ourselves. Don't be fooled in Texas alone there is about 5 major companies that sell English Bulldogs and I would not be surprised if there are all linked somehow!

Jp
  11th of Apr, 2008

me and my fiance just bought a dog from epuppypro and the day we got him he was caughing and greeen gunk was coming out of his nose we took to our vet and she couldnt belive that this lady would have sent us a dog that had such a bad resparetory infection it was border line phnemonia and she will not return our calls.. she tried to tewll us that our vet was just trying to get our money and not to bring it to the vet because it was just kennel caugh but the vet took xrays and said that there was fluids in the lung i dont know what to do or how to shut her down she also did not tell us that the dog wasd from russia she said that she was the breeder how do we shut her down and get our money back ?????

Na
  30th of Apr, 2008

I almost baught a puppy from these two company. thank god I did some last minute research on the two companies. Though I would like to let you all know that there is another website/person in cohoots witht the two listed company and BigLovePuppies.com is the site. Just so happens that the person running this site/business is also a women. I saw a puppy and I email her a few times with questions, many questions and I notice that she would only answer the questions she wanted to. I ask for recent pictures of the puppy with his parents with a little poster or banner next them all saying Hi to me (first name and last) and she kept giving me excuses about having problems with her computer. I told her that I would be willing to travel all the way to Texas just see the pup for myself to make sure everything is legit before any transactions is made. She responded that she can meet at the airport or a park but she would not allow anyone to her house. I know that there has been reports of people robbing dog breeders at their own home, but still most good breeders will still allow you to visit their homes to see the pups and their parents and the space they have been braught up on. I called her on a few occations. I manage to stump her and she admitted that she is related to dealers from epuppypro and lobopuppies. And she also admitted that she buys her pups from "private breeders" to sell. After numerous emails back and forth and phone calls, I chose to keep looking around for breeders close to home. Good luck with your mission to shut these places down and good luck on your bulldog puppy search.

Lo
  12th of Jun, 2008

I have much helpfull info on these 2, any lawyers want to get involved??? THEY MUST BE STOPPED LONG WITH ALL THEIR NEW RECRUITS!!

2nd of Sep, 2008

Please email me if you have purchased a sick puppy from epuppypro.com lobopuppies.com biglovepuppies.!!! If you purchased a puppy from any of these puppy importers and your puppy is or was sick and you haven't gotten registration papers on your puppy -- I HAVE HELPFUL INFORMATION FOR YOU...PLEASE EMAIL ME. cottageliving@nctv.com HELP SHUT THESE PUPPY IMPORTERS DOWN!!

14th of Oct, 2008

If anyone has purchased a sick puppy from Epuppypro.com, Lobopuppies.com, BigLovePuppies.com or EliteBully.com please file a complaint against these puppy importers. These puppy importers sell sick, UNREGISTERABLE puppies. The Texas Attorney General has filed a lawsuit on Danielle O'Neal/Epuppypro.com, Vickie Alvord/Biglovepuppies.com and Melody Edwards/Lobopuppies.com. The lawsuit can be amended if there are more victims who file complaints! Read on:

Thursday, September 18, 2008Last Update: 9:52:43 AM

State Busts Up Alleged Puppy Mills

FORT WORTH (CN) - The State of Texas accuses a married couple and the wife's sister of running puppy mills, misrepresenting the diseased bulldogs they sell for $2, 000 to $3, 000 apiece, falsely claiming to have bred the dogs themselves, and refusing to replace dead dogs with healthy, live ones.
The defendants are Kristy O'Neal dba EPuppyPro aka EPuppyPro.com; her husband, Charles O'Neal, also dba T.B. Elite Marketing LLC dba EPuppyPro.com and Lobopuppies.com; her sister, Melody Edwards dba Lobopuppies aka Lobopuppies.com; and Vickie O'Neal Alvord, an officer of T.B. Elite Marketing and epuppypro.com and lobopuppies.com.
The O'Neals operate out of North Richland Hills, Texas, Edwards out of Hurst.
The state alleges:
The defendants misrepresented the health of at least four sick puppies, claiming they had been checked by vets; one died the day after arrival; another one died soon thereafter; one has "two genetic disorders which left it unable to walk or stand."
One puppy the defendants sold was ill on arrival and died within 6 weeks.
The defendants advertise their dogs with alleged testimonials from customers, but at least one such customer "made no such statements and remains dissatisfied with his or her purchasing experience."
The defendants use AKC and other trademarks to advertise their dogs, but refuse to provide AKC papers when requested.
The defendants misrepresent themselves as the dogs' breeders, but the dogs have tattoos indicating they were imported. One puppy, which Kristy O'Neal misrepresented as bred at her home and "her kids' favorite" went to the purchaser "straight from the airport immediately after being imported."
The state demands penalties of up to $20, 000 per violation.

19th of Oct, 2008

Epuppypro and Lobopuppies have sold me 3 puppies and all have been terrific! Thanks melody and danielle for everything you have done for me and my family! I will be in touch with you and not conspiring with the idiots on this site! I think America has become the "internet" joke of the world!

20th of Oct, 2008

Noname is the IDIOT...It's probably Danielle trying to post something good about herself and her sister because nobody else has! Besides that the Texas Attorney General would not waste his time or the taxpayers money filing a lawsuit on somebody who isn't doing something against the law. Without the internet, Danielle and Melody couldn't have SCAMMED so many people and put so many innocent puppies through pure hell! Danielle O'Neal, Charles O'Neal Vickie O'neal Alvord, and Melody Edwards are all guilty of FRAUD!

Thursday, September 18, 2008
Last Update: 9:52:43 AM

State Busts Up Alleged Puppy Mills

The O'Neals operate out of North Richland Hills, Texas, Edwards out of Hurst.
The state alleges:
One puppy the defendants sold was ill on arrival and died within 6 weeks.
The state demands penalties of up to $20, 000 per violation.

THIS IS THE REAL DEAL! THE PEOPLE NAMED IN THIS NEWS ARTICLE HAVE DONE EVERYTHING THEY ARE BEING CHARGED WITH! BEWARE OF ANY OF THE PEOPLE NAMED ABOVE...THEY SELL POOR SICK IMPORTED PUPPIES. THE PUPPIES CANNOT BE REGISTERED IN THE UNITED STATES.

DO NOT PURCHASE PUPPIES FROM Epuppypro.com / Danielle & Charles O'Neal, LoboPuppies / Melody Edwards, BigLovePuppies.com / Vickie O'Neal Alvord

If you have purchased a sick / unregisterable puppy from any of the above Russian puppy importers file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. You can also fill out the form "Are you a victim" at bulldogvoice.com