www.enthuons.com / the company can't provide job on time

1 43 Sheppard Rd ,Emu PlainsAustralia Review updated:

We opened new business couple of weeks ago and needed some additional services, which were connected with website. We contacted the rep from the company www.enthuons.com. We agreed that they would make the website and design for it. Ok, one month later I heard only some excuses that they needed more time and blah-blah. Seriously, it wasn’t professional from their side. We paid large sum for their job, but they did nothing. Terrible.

An
Jul 12, 2015

Comments

• En
      11th of Aug, 2015

Hey, This is Enthuons. The review Andre has posted here is false blame on Enthuons. We never did website design or development work for Andre. If she is blaming us, she must provide proof of it. Enthuons have done SEO work for her and we ranked her website on first page of Google Australia.
    Please see the proof in attachment.
    I request https://www.complaintsboard.com to remove this review which is false information against us.
    I will be very thankful to you for the same.
    Please contact me at +919582545485 for any information you need or go to our website http://www.enthuons.com and post your query. We will reply soon as we are available.

Thanks & Regards