www.elitemeeting.com / dating site SCAM

peersonal 44
Phone: 32323232
Big SCAM, they send you the most gorgeous guys much younger than me from different parts of the world, they all having the same type of writing in their profile because they are created by the owner of the site, in order to you pay with your credit card a membership, for something that isn't real. The pictures coming from magazines, and they are millionaires ? are you kidding me... if any of those guys would be a millionaire and they look like that, can't find what are they looking for into the millionaire's environments and need to post themselves in a site to find a pretty successful woman, that certainly they are not millionaires either It doesn't make any sense to me. I don't understand why a millionaire need to post themselves into a website when they can have anything they want. All the site is created by the owner that wants to make himself a millionaire.

A  20th of Aug, 2009 by
I agree. I had a ton of gorgeous millionaires send me a message before I purchased the membership. Suddenly, I only received an email now and then from people who were more average. Then, when my membership ran out, I suddenly again received a ton of emails from gorgeous millionaires whose messages I can only read if I resubscribe. I have a bad feeling about this company!
N  8th of Mar, 2010 by
lets open our own website! email me on