www.EliteBully.com / Sick puppies from Russia!

1 Arlington, TX, United States Review updated:

Elitebully.com, Elitebully, Elitebulldogs ELITEBULLY.COM IS SELLING SICK PUPPIES FROM RUSSIA. I was sold an English Bulldog puppy from this company (elitebully.com). The puppy seemed to be okay but after a few months our puppy started loosing all of its hair and then could developed 2 cherry eyes. I have spent over $4000 of medical bills on the puppy and it now needs to have hip surgery at a cost of another $3000. I have not received any of my promised registration. The vet says this puppy was one of the worst breed puppies that he has every seen. The puppy was imported by a Russian man named Dimitri from his family that breeds in Russia. My vet said this puppy must have came from a Puppymill in Russia. At this point I just hope my little puppy will make it to its 1st birthday. My kids are so sad, they cry every time the puppy has to go to the vet for more treatments. They said they have a one year health guarantee, but they said they don't cover any of these problems. Sick puppies from elitebully.com are sick puppies. Buyers Beware of Buying a Sick puppy from elitebully.com.

Comments

Dm
  17th of Apr, 2008

Dear “Jen” or whoever you are. Before this goes any further you need to know that Elitebully provides a 100% customer satisfaction to all people we deal with; and have had many, many happy customers. Anybody who ever bought a puppy from us knows that not only our guarantee, but our word can be taken to the bank. There has never been an issue brought to our attention that was not properly addressed by our company. Our reputation is the most important asset we have and it is the best marketing tool we have got.

It is probably impossible for a person as yourself to realize that I stay in touch with all of my customers answering all their questions and keeping them updated on status of the pedigree papers, shows, food recalls, etc… even long after they purchased a puppy from Elitebully. This is how I know those allegations are fouls, fraudulent, inaccurate and absurd. And if they weren’t I would surely hear about this problems way before I read about them on the internet. Unfortunately, anyone can execute a written act of defamation over the internet in order to bring down their superior competition, when they can’t gain and retain business due to their own incompetence.

I guess some unethical Bulldog seller can’t stand the fact that we chose to encourage everyone to check the reputation of any seller before they invest their hard earned money in getting their new family member.

Now, I want you to know that I will do everything within my power to find which one of the Bulldog sellers/breeders you really are, and hold you responsible for all financial and emotional false, unjustified injury of EliteBully’s good reputation and possibly criminal prosecution. Libeling is a crime! I enlighten my lawyer about the situation, and he will be contacting site administrators of all the sites you placed false claims to see what ips those claims were placed from and tracing them down to your computer. There are other ways to get to the bottom of this and figure out who you are. Do not forget that what goes around comes around and you will surely pay for what you had tried to do one way or another.

Building a solid business as elitebully.com has taken much effort, time and resources to let some flako competitor pretend as a customer leave a bad remark for our company unanswered.

When it comes to a registration papers, they usually take 10-12 weeks to get processed, recorded with FCI, printed and mailed to me, if the puppy come from Europe. In some instances it may take longer, and unfortunately there is nothing I personally can do to speed up the process. Sometimes it takes 6 weeks, sometimes longer than usual. Once I send a request out and pay processing fee, which I do 1st week of every month for all the pedigree requested in the previous month, it is up to Kennel registration organization to get them done and send to me. I can not guarantee a processing period; however, I can guarantee that you will have them before you will need them. All of my customers who have requested the registration documents have received them as promised.

As for any potential customers who are looking for a bulldog ! Be very cautious who you deal with! As you can see, there are many people out there who will do whatever it takes to get your business and your money at any cost. To learn a joy of having a bulldog make sure you deal with reputable seller by checking them out the same way you just checked me. If anyone has any questions about Elitebully's reputation, policies, guarantees or anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us through e-mail or phone number listed all over our website.

Vs
  3rd of Jun, 2008

Jen, please email me or comment back... I share a similar story with you. I would like to know more.

Thanks

Ev
  17th of Jul, 2008

i to would like to know more about your story, this has happened to my son and his family...RIGHT ! KNOW! AS! WE! SPEAK AND TYPE!...

Dm
  15th of Aug, 2008

Oh yeah. Please check http://www.elitebully.com/CustFeedback.html to see what others think of Elitebully and our "puppy mill"
With the time I will try to upload hundreds of pictures and positive comments that we have received from our customers that would disagree with you.

Bu
  15th of Oct, 2008

Anyone who has purchased a sick puppy from Elitebully.com should go to www.bulldogvoice.com and complete the "Are you a victim" form. You should also file a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. There is currently a lawsuit in Texas against several other Russian puppy importers. These poor little puppies are taken from their mother before their immune systems are fully developed and the puppies become very sick with upper respiratory infections and pneumonia. The puppies are very sick and many do not live for very long after the new owners purchase these puppies. It can cost more than the puppy did to get them well.

An
  26th of Jan, 2009

I have purchased a puppy from Demtri and I can honestly say he was there for us from the very beginning. We email back and forth about updates on our english bulldog puppy and he is doing great. People you need to understand that you have no clue that these puppies came from puppy mills. I just hate the way everyone screams puppymill when the first issue comes up about their puppy.
Dont you understand they are not a man made dog and that a breeder can never be sure that they will throw a problem here and there. Puppies are just like newborn babies and they get sick occasionally and with bulldogs you should have done your research about cherry eye and demodex. These are common issues to bulldogs and you need to make sure you know this before buying one. I dont know of a breeder out there who covers for these bulldogs familiar conditions. Do you? Go to top bulldog breeders and show breeders here in USA and they still dont cover for these issues. They are not going to pay your vet bills or pay your way for every problem that arrises with your puppy. Cherry eye is the most common and it can be stress related for them to pop out and as a bulldog owner for the past 14 years I know this. So... please stop yelling puppymill just because you puppy has typical bulldog issues that could happen if you buy anywhere not just Russia. I hate to be honest but, you shouldnt buy a dog that you dont know what you are getting yourself into to start. Just because they cost money doesnt mean you have to buy it nor complain just because you dog is not perfect.
You know by purchasing a puppy that you may incur vet bills and your puppy may become ill and there will be issues that come out of your pocket and not the breeder.

Bulldogs are not perfect and neither are people so please stop complaining about common issues you should have known about.

These issues are posted on EVERY BULLDOG INFORMATION WEBSITE so there isnt any excuse why you shouldnt have known about them to start off with.

Br
  31st of Jan, 2009

All I have to say is that elitebully lives up to its word since I sent back a puppy after changing my mind and I received a full refund.

Ka
  10th of Feb, 2010

I bought a puppy from Elitebullys and he is great no problems yet my wife bought a bulldog from a local breader she is good to but not as good as Elitebullys as far as breed type. have not got my papers yet but soon should and am thinking about showing MAX my Elitebully you can contac me at kent.crow@yahoo.com if your going to post somthing you should at least sign it thanks again K. Crow

Li
  28th of Sep, 2010

I bought a bulldog from Dimitri and my bully is healthy and beautiful. Dimitri has been professional and had kept in touch with us to assist me with anything I may need.