www.ea.com / Being charge a fee yearly that we do not want

1 CA, United States Review updated:

My bank account was charged 39. 99 on dec. 15th 2009 for something called on line games www. Ea.com. I had played pogo a long time ago for free and then i got cancer and i no longer was well enough to play any games, let alone one that had to be payed for due to the expenses of my illness. I am 72 years old and i have contacted my bank (Bof a) they advised me to use the email address that was on the charge and advise them to return the amount to me.
They told me that if i didn't get satisfaction i should call the legal department of the bank and that they would investigate this problem. Please take care of this problem as soon as possible.

Comments

De
  23rd of Sep, 2008

Apparently, I am not the only one being taken for a ride by Pogo.com, from the looks at all of the other complaints on here. This is exactly why the government will wind up regulating the internet. Presently, the internet is the wild west, where bank robberies, stage coach hold ups and cattle rustling runs rampant. Only today, we have azzholes like POGO/WWW.EA.COM stealing from your bank account monthly. Enough is enough!

Ka
  14th of Oct, 2008

on Sep.15 my credit card acct. was charged 5.99 by Pogo for something i did not subscribe. I want this taken off my acct.I know that 5.99 is not that much to complainabout, but when a assumed reputable company has your credit acct. info, and tries to defraud it's customer, i get very upset...to say the least. I would like this taken care of asap. I dont know whos fault this lies pogo or ea but i want it taken care of. thank you for your intrest. I hope to hear from you soon.
Karen Hammons
macbrooke2@gmail.com

Ju
  21st of Oct, 2008

how can i stop pogo/ea.com from taking money without approveal

Ju
  21st of Oct, 2008

is there a way to get my money back that pogo/ea.com took from my account of 39.99 they should not be aloud to be able to do such a thing. i want this amount put back to account. jbinorg@yahoo.com

Ma
  25th of Oct, 2008

I want to cancell club pogo from my credit card but there is no phone number i want it cancelled now

Da
  26th of Oct, 2008

$29.99 taken from my account with NO phone # to cancel.

Bo
  2nd of Nov, 2008

I have two accounts with you all. 1 is with Discover card paid 06/o3/08. The other is with Capital one Visa 09/07/08. I am having a hard time signing on with my new set up as bp3043 @att.net please help if you can and please cancel one of my accounts as this happened before. That's why I have 2 accts

bobbie pace

Ph
  5th of Nov, 2008

I was charged $5.99 for pogo. Everytime I use pogo, it is a "free game". If I am registered, why do they not tell me this. I never remember registering. Please help to cancel this account.

Su
  7th of Nov, 2008

I AM BEING CHARGED ON TWO ACC vt082800113001130000139 5.99 and vt082990125000800000183 5.99 could you please cancil both

My
  8th of Nov, 2008

On Sept.14, 2008..I applied for 1 year prescription to pogo...I used my credit card for ; at that time, it was 29.99...I was charged 4.99 on the 14th of Sept. and then on Sept. 15th i was charged 39.99...Now each month pogo is charging me 4.99..I have no idea why pogo is charging me every month 4.99...I want this 4.99 to stop...Pogo has NO phone numbers to call and find out why this 4.99 is being charged...Please credit my 4.99 back to my account...This is not fair...I like playing pogo..but not for 119.98 for one year...When businesses take my money for no reason I have a bad attitude...Im calling my cc as so0n as i post this complaint..I want some kind of answer from this and i want it soon..

Li
  10th of Nov, 2008

I was just charged 19.99 by this company and have no idea who they are or how to reach them. I am quite concerned that they can just access my bank account this way..Can anyone help?
Linda

Li
  10th of Nov, 2008

my bank account was charged $19.99 and I have no idea who these people are..Is there ayone who can help to?

Hu
  13th of Nov, 2008

My account was charged 39.99< I hadnt been in pogo for 6 mos, This is a total rip off
I called my Card and had it took off tghey will take it off if called,

Hu
  13th of Nov, 2008

CALL YOU CARD COMPANY< THEY WILL ROMOVE IT

Be
  14th of Nov, 2008

I am getting ready to take this pogo game charge off of my credit card and closing the account. I will e-mail this note to the credit card company to tell them that this charge from now on will be a invalid charge. Need n0 hassle. Thank you

Be
  15th of Nov, 2008

In Sept I agreed to Club Pogo under my above email but the following monthI was charged for it again under another email name and now you are chargering me $5.99. I cannot play games under above email address. If this continues I will have to cancel my membership. Look into this. I did not authorize for the second membership. Thank you

Ka
  16th of Nov, 2008

On 11/16/08 they took $44.00 out of my debit account for Pogo. I hope to be able to get that money back.

Ca
  17th of Nov, 2008

On June 4, 2008 I purchased pogo for one year for 29.99. It was charged to my credit card and I have been playing the games since then. Yesterday I go online to play and I was told I was unknown. Please check into this and advise. If I was dropped plesase issue credit so I may apply again. Thank you, Carol V. Walker

Do
  18th of Nov, 2008

I signed up with Pogo last month and thought that the $29.9?? was all that I would be charged. I looked in my checking account this morning and #32.09 was withdrawn by Onlinegames Pogo/EA www.ea.com. Why???

I want my money back asap!! I have other bills to pay that I was counting on that money for. Please advise what I need to do to get it back. I am disappointed in POGO.com. I was enjoying the games so much and then to have this happen is unreal to me!!!

Gr
  18th of Nov, 2008

ihave had 52.88 charged to my visa . my renewal is not till next year. what is going on. idid not authorize this.please e mail what is going on.