www.DVDdonkey.com / No goods no reply for order of tv show dvd set from U.S

1 Jerrabomberra, New South Wales, Australia Review updated:

Not sure if I filled out above complaint form correctly a bit confusing whose address details you need, I filled in mine. My complaint is that I ordered a TV SHOW DVD SET of DYNASTY on 6.12.07 from DVD DONKEY and haven't received any confirmation email within 24-48 hours as they said, haven't received any reply to my customer service email queries sent in their website, they said all replied to within 24-48 hours also. The total amount on the page was $178.98 U.S dollars, they have taken the amount of $212.88 off my credit card on 11.12.07, still no reply or any sign of goods or confirmation of processing. No other way to contact them. Then I just found your site and other similar complaints about them. What can be done?

Comments

• De
      14th of Dec, 2007

I ordered Sanford and Son the company said it would be 88.18 my bank statement said they took $95.18 and a forign tax of .95 cents. I e-mailed them twice with no response.

• Ri
      18th of Dec, 2007

Perhaps before ordering one should look at their Logo, a "Jackass" which it appears they made of those who ordered and failed to receive. Clearly, if these people are scaming, and the major credit card companies have received all of the posted complaints, I fail to see why their merchants authorization terminal has not been shut down. Did anyone think about contacting Interpol and the possibility that these scammers may be a front to some terrorist organization?

• Ed
      22nd of Dec, 2007

Same problem with Burke's Law set. No response and I also ordered via credit card.

• Ka
      10th of Jan, 2008

I just ordered a TV series of shows for less than $200 and I just realized there is no address on this website page!! Better Business Bureau is being contacted as well as the police!

15th of Jan, 2008

I ordered Everwood dvd in Dec 2007. They have ignored all emails and phone calls. I have been in contact with Visa and they are taking it in hand.

This company should be shut down, how the heck there still trading I dont know.

7th of Feb, 2008

Same thing happened to me.

Purchased something as a christmas gift ...still haven't received it.

I thought I was being a patient consumer

14th of Mar, 2008
    www.DVDdonkey.com - DVDs not supplied!
    www.DVDdonkey.com
    Melbourne
    Victoria
    Australia
    Phone: 0419897877
    www.DVDDonkey.com

Ordered Get Smart. The Complete Series. Paid by credit card. Initally emails said on back order. Even said I could cancel my order. Three months down the track and emails have stopped. None of my emails are replied to and they have taken the money and presumably done a runner. Their automated email replies keep changing names. Dvddonkey, tv addicts, dvdtvworld. Need to shut these guys down.

27th of Mar, 2008

Same thing happen to me. I ordered Perry Mason DVD's . They took the money from my account and nothing was sent. I am not sure what can be done but I am going to try ...

27th of Mar, 2008

Same thing...now what can be done????

27th of Mar, 2008

If I knew what I know now I would never ordered anything from this company..I will not stop until someone listens to me about these people...

• Ke
      29th of Apr, 2008

I too, have finally realized this site is a scam - I placed my order mid December 2007 - the last coorespondence I received from DVDDonkey was February 13th 2008 stating they would be sending my order within 5 to 7 days - well, it is now April 29th 2008 and I have not received anything from DVDDonkey, nor has DVDDonkey responded to any of my numerous emails, not to mention the phone numbers DVDDonkey provide are not valid working numbers - I just tried to cancel my order and request a refund but when I clicked on the "Cancel my Order" the site is no longer available. If anyone out there wishes to do a class action lawsuit on this one - COUNT ME IN !!!

18th of May, 2008

The same thing happened to me as well. Ordered a x-mas gift and it never came. Was in contact with them a few times, but never received my order.

1st of Jun, 2008

I too purchased a set of "the Invaders" and never received my product.. donkey dvd is a scam... they kept claiming (via email it was on back order but I never received product.. and when I tried to email this company it says the site does not exist...

MARIA

• Ev
      9th of Jan, 2009

we ordered the series of little house on the prairie we got order number, no confirmation, no tracking no .we ordered oct 2007 we waited and waited nothing .they dont reply to emails, we have been ripped off $290nz.
    WHY ARE THESE RIP OFFS STILL IN BUSINNESS???????????
    please dont order from these people