www.driversupport.com — The rep checked my system, but they charged me for too high
I recently contacted the support team from the company www.driversupport.com. Therep told me that he needed access to my computer in order to finish the installation.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Austin, CO I agreed, but after that this jerk started to tell me that there were a lot of problems and I would need to check the system and clean everything. I agreed, but this service cost me $400 and the rep didn’t warn me about it. I just want to warn other people and please be careful. Thanks.
More www.driversupport.com Complaints & Reviews
- Pc Drivers Headquarters - software did not work...refund issued but never recieved 
- Pc Drivers Headquarters - They do not honor their refund policy
- driver support - They didn't help me, they ruined my computer
- Driver Support / PC Drivers HeadQuarters - Don't deal with them
- Pc Drivers Headquarters / Driverscom - No Refund