www.DRI*SymantecStore.com / Charged twice for the same product!

On Jan 29th I downloaded software renewal for Norton antivirus protection. I was charged $68.98 on the 29th of Jan. and was charged again the $68.98 on Feb 16th.

Comments

27th of Mar, 2008

Second request, I was bill twice for the same product. On 2/17/08 I was charge 65.97 and on the

2/26/08 I was charge 59.98. Please respond with a call on this matter. Martha Hutcheson

903-793-6984 or 903-244-0146. Thank You ...Martha

• Cp
      29th of Mar, 2008

Good Morning sir
    Frist thing I have no complain. I want to purchases Norton Antivirus our hospital. I have many virus. How can I purchases in INDIA, Rajasthan, Ajmer and how can I remove any virus our machine. I wait your reply.

Bye
    Chandra Prakash Kanojiya

• Co
      6th of Apr, 2008

paid $137.98 to renew my symantec program and am now asked again to renew since i have no protection at this time. paid by debit card and amount above cleared my bank on 2/17/08. waiting anxiously for reply.

• Ro
      19th of Apr, 2008

On Mar. 21, 2008 I was asked to renew my Norton Anti-Virus protection. I downloaded it and was charged $39.99. On April 03, 2008 I received a notice that my Norton Anti-Virus was being automatically renewed and was charged $42.59. What gives?? I want a refund for the double charge. In the future I won't permit automatic renewal!!!

• Ro
      19th of Apr, 2008

On Mar. 21, 2008 I received an Email that my Norton Anti-virus software needed to be renewed. I downloaded the software and paid $39.99 by Credit card. On April 3, 2008 I received an email that my Norton Anti-virus was being automatically renewed and was charged $42.59!!! What gives???? I want one of the charges refunded!! In the future I will not permit automatic renewal.