www.drgoldplate.com / they took money and haven't provided the gold

United States Review updated:
Don’t trust to the company www.drgoldplate.com. I have ordered from these guys, but they took money from me and here our deal was over. They haven’t responded to my emails and questions. As well as I haven’t received my gold on time. I started to panic and lost all ideas how to reach these people and get money back. Don’t deal with them.
Jul 8, 2015

More www.drgoldplate.com Complaints & Reviews

D  9th of Jul, 2015 by
I am in charge of shipping and customer support at DrGoldPlate.com. We did discuss this issue on the phone twice in the last few days. The order process details the time required to send your watch to us, and the time it takes for it to return. The turn around time is 3 days from when our lab receives the watch. Unfortunately, FedEx takes up to 5 business days from your home in Wisconsin to our lab in Utah. Then another 5 days from our lab to your home back in Wisconsin. I did everything possible to work within these parameters. It is very disappointing to have a client whom I have been helping and have make these remarks.
A means of meeting future expectations we have recently offered expedited shipping at an additional cost to ensure clients will receive their watches faster if they choose.
As mentioned in our conversation, your tracking number has been given to you via phone and email. The delivery date is Saturday. I am sure you will enjoy the quality and performance our watch plating will prove to be.
D  9th of Jul, 2015 by
I am in charge of the shipping and customer support for DrGoldPlate.com. I know who this customer is and am surprised and disappointed by this. We have been on the phone every other day tracking your order to and from our laboratory. As mentioned in our previous conversation (just yesterday) your watch will arrive on the 11th via Fed Ex. This is a very unfair statement. We provided free fed ex shipping to and from the laboratory. We have operated well within the terms (FedEx Home Delivery to and from the laboratory with a 3 day turnaround, which we did). Even though I am discouraged you this I know you will enjoy the quality work.
N  24th of Jul, 2015 by
Send them my apple watch to plated but he stops answering my phone
Calls, emails. Thieves, steal my watch fake website fake phone Number
And shipping address I started to panic and lost all ideas how to reach these people and get my apple watch back.