www.downloadavail.co / unauthorised taking of funds from my account, unable to contact and cancel

New Zealand Review updated:
I may have accidently subscribed stupidly to this website while trying to cancel other subscriptions, I am unable to contact this website and cancel the account.
Fr

Comments

An
  13th of Oct, 2008
taking money from my account with out my aurtheriseasion
Ha
  14th of Oct, 2008
same here, but my creditcardcompany is handeling it, be sure to check your mail, because every time you get new "activations "for other sites ... be sure to cancel them ASAP

greetz Hans
Ed
  27th of Oct, 2008
You have illegally taken money from my credit card. I do not recall entering into any contract with you. please explain.

E A Birch
Ma
  29th of Oct, 2008
This company www.downloadavail.co has charged me a fee for this site without telling me it is doing this. I DO NOT wish to be on this site or have any membership of this site and want a full refund immediatly. This site is conning people and stealing money.
Wa
  30th of Oct, 2008
i want to cancel my subcribation please
Sc
  19th of Nov, 2008
i have been diddled by these blighters also www.downloadavail, zeldasupport.com, web-feedcheck.com and pay-Atms.com
to the tune of £150 in only 4 days, no idea which site they originate from. but every month they were taking money from my account. i think the company changes their site continuously to make it harder to suss them out. i just cancelled my card which is my advise as all the 'help' sites are bogus.