www.dissertationplanet.co.uk / They didn't finish on time and had problems with grammar

I won’t advise the website www.dissertationplanet.co.uk to other people, because they didn’t meet the deadline. They told that the essay would take 4 days, but I got it two weeks later. And no one warned me about the delay. Also, the quality and grammar were poor and the teacher refused to take the essay. I hope that someone will close this company and other people won’t lose their money and time.
They didn’t finish on time and had problems with grammar

Pa
Jun 19, 2015

Comments

• Wi
      1st of Oct, 2015

Why don't you try qualitydissertation.co.uk They are the best when it comes to quality dissertation writing. They are providing MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if they fail to fulfill any of their promise. check out here more and enjoy the college life.

11th of May, 2018

I also had problems with this site, I ordered an essay on "How I Met Your Mother" and sent me an essay on "The Big Bang Theory" I think it's outrageous how the service that writes essay could be so wrong? Therefore, I found such a service as https://idoassignment.com, these guys do not have such problems. Completed 3 of my orders, even earlier than they said, also made a discount as a regular customer.

• Be
      8th of Nov, 2018

I was also a customer of this site and to me they also did not do the work on time. Perhaps it is their "advantage" to promise something and not fulfill them: read about them here

• Be
      8th of Nov, 2018

read about them here http://blogs.uwa.edu.au/austech/how-can-i-apply-for-mba-in-australia-in-2019/