www.diplomabuy.com / They charged me and haven't provided the order

United States Review updated:
People, be aware that the company www.diplomabuy.com is real scam. I ordered diploma from them, but these jerks took money from me and no one provided any confirmation info. It was real scam, so please be careful with this company. I sent emails to them and asked to return money back, but all my emails were ignored. Please, share your views about this company and post comments if you have the same problems with them.
May 12, 2015

A  22nd of Sep, 2015 by
They most certainly are true crooks. They will not provide ANY kind of contact information. They only take western union and even the information they provided (the address) is a fake, too. I thought they were legit because they really talk a good game. I even asked them about these bad reviews and they claimed that it was their competitor that wrongfully left bad reviews! Also, they answer questions promptly, write about return customers, state that their work i guaranteed, etc. They even asked for better scans and when I asked for better pricing, they were firm but negotiated the duplicate set prices. They really made it so that I believed them. They are ###. PLEASE DO NOT get scammed like I did. It was such a hard blow. I felt so stupid and still do. They are low life thieves.