www.DiningRoomSuperStore.com / Fraudulent company!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

This business is ripping off consumers by not producing the product and not refunding customers. They state the furniture is on extended backorder but when I contacted the manufacture directly found out the furniture is not on backorder. DO NOT BUY FROM DININGROOMSUPERSTORE.COM! Ordered in August and haven't received furniture or refund. Contact the Attorney General of Michigan state if this has happened to you too!

Comments

• Ka
      22nd of Jan, 2008

I ORDERED FURNITURE IN AUGUST AND GOT THE SAME EXCUSE. I CANCELED THE ORDER IN LATE NOVEMBER AND WAS ASSURED I WOULD GET A FULL REFUND. I AGAIN CONTACTED THE CEO JASON ATCHINSON ON JANUARY 20,2008 AND HE TOLD ME A REFUND COULD BE EXPECTED AND THAT HIS SECRETARY WOULD EMAIL ME ON 1/21/2008 TO CONFIRM. THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED. I HAVE FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OF BOTH THE STATE OF NEW YORK (WHERE I RESIDE) AND THE STATE OF MICHIGAN. I HAVE DISPUTED THE SALE WITH MY CREDIT CARD WHO ASSURES ME THEY WILL REVERSE THE CHARGES. I HAVE CONTACTED THE BETTER BUSINESS OF MICHIGAN AS WELL AS THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION AND THE FBI. THIS IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. I URGE ANY ONE READING THIS TO TAKE HE TIME AND DO A FURTHER ON LINE SEARCH AGAINST THIS COMPANY IT IS VERY DISTURBING . I AM DOING EVERYTHING I CAN TO EXPOSE THEM AND GETTING SOMEONE TO HOLD THIS COMPANY ACCOUNTABLE AND THROWN OFF THE INTERNET.

• Mi
      17th of Mar, 2008

I ordered a dining room set from this company and have never received the product. I did make contact with customer service in early February, 2008 and was told I could expect delivery in 2 to 3 weeks... never happend. I have a dispute being filed thru my credit card company. Apparently there customer service Tele. no. has been disconnected. This a a fraudulent company. Needless to say I am P_ _ _ _ ed off. I really liked the dining room set I ordered. The owners of this site should be prosecuted.

• Er
      17th of Mar, 2008

I ordered furniture 10/2007, got the runaround through feb/08, now customer service can't be contacted and all the e-mails bounce back. I've never gotten a product or a refund and have a complaint filed with the michigan BBB. DO NOT send money to this "business" it will be stolen!!!

• Yv
      11th of Aug, 2008

I ordered a Glass Dining Table & 4-290dc chairs for ($722.30 dollars ) in May 25, 2007 and have not receviced my order yet .I don't know who to call or who to contact cause EVERY TIME I HAVE CALLED THEM ALL THEY DO IS GIVE ME THE RUN AROUND, the number has been disconnected. So if you can please help me to find a way to get a refund or the table set I ordered I would really appreciate it .If you would like to speak with me about this matter please give me a call (702)647-1599 THANK-YOU.