www.deloom.com / Big hole in the dress and seller doesn't help me

I bought vintage dress from the company www.deloom.com. I got it on time, but there was really large hole in the middle of the dress. I was shocked, ‘coz I paid rather high price for the dress. I contacted the seller, who promised to return money back. But after couple of days nothing. I contacted the seller again, but he stopped to reply. I wonder if there are people, who have faced the same problem and attitude. Please, share your comments.

Tu
May 13, 2015

Comments

21st of Jun, 2015

Not surprised. She gets her poor quality clothing from sweat shops downtown L.A. and sells out of house.

• Pa
      5th of Jul, 2016

I've shopped with them for almost 4 years and they have never sold vintage dresses. They offer several ways to reach them, facebook is usually the fastest and they also have an online chat on their site. I've been a loyal customer for years and have never had any major issues to make me not want to shop with them. I love their shop, and I love supporting small businesses like deloom.

26th of Jul, 2016

They sell vintage inspired clothes. That's probably what Tuttofare probably meant. However, what I say still goes. Melissa Randazzo and Dave her husband buy clothes downtown L.A. and sell right out of their house. Sweat shop quality! So of course you can't get a hold of them on the phone, duh!! Hello, RED flag!

• Qu
      13th of Aug, 2016

I think that Melissa Randazzo and her husband Dave Ontiveros number and id 626 536 2416