www.daytradeideas.co.uk / They stopped to send reports

United States Review updated:
I registered on the website www.daytradeideas.co.uk couple of months ago. At the beginning, they provided the reports and provided some trading ideas, but now they didn’t send reports, so I totally lost control and have no idea what the hell happens now. As well as my requests about the reports were ignored. I have no idea what to do now, maybe someone can help me.
May 29, 2015

N  5th of Dec, 2016 by
Hello Megan25,

I am Marcus from Day Trade Ideas. Thank you for the complaint. We publish reports every business day of the year for our subscribers. You can access these reports by logging into your account using the large "login" button in the top right corner of our website. We also have an app that can be downloaded on android or iOS, that also gives you access to our daily reports.

We have hundreds of subscribers that depend on our reports so if you where not able to access them, it was your own user error.

Your complaint sounds very similar in tone and language to two other complaints posted on Complaints Board on the same day and leads to me to believe that perhaps these are fraudulent complaints from the same person. Of course you can post anonymously so I do not know your identity.

We are also available by email 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and also very active on our Twitter profile (@daytradesignals) so am unsure why you claim you cannot contact us. You can contact me directly on marcus@daytradeideas.co.uk and we can discuss directly and address the issue you claim you have faced from us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

DayTradeIdeas Logo DayTradeIdeas