www.CyberJudaism.org / Rabbi Yitzhak Miller HIS Pungent Stench AND complaints of Violent conduct

1 CA, United States Review updated:

rabbiyitzhakmiller.org
Rabbi Yitzhak Miller
He is really scary. He is unhirable. One should wonder which kind of lousy rabbi Yitzhak miller is that even after we are able to get rid of him, many of us still feel he is a threat to the community. From his own police report you can read that he drove his car on top of a gentile gentleman, who for some reason did not proceed with criminal charges. Perhaps the victim felt, as the rest of us do, that Yizhak's career was over. And this was punishment enough. From the experience that our congregation had, most people were very happy to see him go. There is a consensus that he is not cut for the rabbinate, and beleive me, I am not talking about his slobbish appearance or his lack of personal hygiene, I am talking about a person with deep psychological problems. One fact that Yitzhak calls attention to in the article is that the synagogue has a very low budget and therefore we cannot pay a rabbi as much as the market demands. This left us with the bottom of the barrel. If you are thinking about hiring him for anything, I would absolutely recommend you to reconsider. I do not have a personal vendetta, just a moral obligation to keep others from having a terrible experience.
Stay A way from rabbiyitzhakmiller.org or CyberSynagogue.org, I am someone that has been following the disasterous career of Yizhak Miller. (If you can call it a career). He held a job for a short period of time, and then physically attacked an upstanding member of the community in public with his car. There were other incidences of rage and innappropriate behavior where he embarassed the entire Jewish community. there were also threats against people expressing our constitutional right and brotherly mitzvah to warn others of this danger. I would refrain from warning others if there was reason to believe that he had a good character. It happens that I know Yitzhak Miller enough to tell you that any path that he has followed in his professional life has always ended the same way- with problems, dissapointment, and anger on his part. If you are considering getting married, having a bar mitzvah, or converting to Judaism, I would strongly recommend that you find another Rabbi or a Rabbi with a real synagogue. Rabbis who have a true calling to this career add holiness and legitimacy to your event rather than someone with so much baggage, no career, and terrible hygiene. I know that the Reform Movement has approached him regarding his website because there is a general feeling that he is a 'time-bomb waiting to explode'. There are many others who agree that his actions are not becoming of a rabbi. Yizhak Miller continues to spend a lot of money trying to keep this information from spreading. Hopefully we can together save lives, and allow the Jewish community to thrive with capable leaders

Sh

Comments

• Sh
      16th of Sep, 2009

Yizhak's career was over. And this was punishment enough.now Yitzhak Miller goes to the gay loving synagogue and he is not even the Rabbi just a fat looser From the experience that our congregation had, most people were very happy to see Yitzhak Miller go. There is a consensus that Yitzhak Miller is not cut for the rabbinate, and beleive me, I am not talking about his slobbish appearance or his lack of personal hygiene, I am talking about a person with deep psychological problems. One fact that Yitzhak calls attention to in the article is that the synagogue has a very low budget and therefore we cannot pay a rabbi as much as the market demands. This left us with the bottom of the barrel like Yitzhak Miller. If you are thinking about hiring Yitzhak Miller for anything, I would absolutely recommend you to reconsider. I do not have a personal vendetta, just a moral obligation to keep others from having a terrible experience with Yitzhak Miller.

• Dt
      22nd of Dec, 2011

Unbelievable! Yitzhak Miller has set up yet another website. People have no idea what kind of havoc he caused in our community. Once again he is attempting to solve his personal problems by luring unsuspecting people who are interested in Judaism over the Internet. Little do these people know that this man has a REAL temper and he is absolutely unhirable. We in Riverside, have all experienced it first-hand. Yitzhak Miller represents a great danger to the online community because he is not fit as a leader. Yet he spends an enormous amount of advertising claiming that he is a leader in the area of what he does. What Yitzhak Miller did for Riverside is terrorize our community and leave us with a lack of faith in Jewish clergy. Can you believe that he is signing on to chat rooms and web forums as the “RABBI OF SEX”. Indeed he has aptly named himself because if you hire him to do your wedding or to guide you as the rabbi in your or your dear one’s conversion, you are ###ed!