www.CsInfoHome.com / Unauthorized charge!

1 P. O. Box 833Salado, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2549133625

Was trying to download a music source when I noticed a bogus $65 charge to my account. Followed up to their website and have no idea who they are or what they charged for. I don't even have a MP3 player.

Comments

• Mi
      13th of Mar, 2008

I have also a problem with money, someone has get money from my account, and i don,t know who? the only adres there is, is from this site!!!

I havr downloaded 360share progam, but it don,t cost about 45€, and that money is taken from my account, please can you make this rigth, greetings Kees.

22nd of Mar, 2008

I have had £67 taken from my bank account and i do not know what it is fir i have not got anything for it.

• Gr
      26th of Mar, 2008

This site offered the world and when I signed up only had a software download for a program I already owned. They added a 14.88 charge for a spyware program that only worked on a PC and I have a Mac.

I strongly urge everyone not to use this site. They are a total rip off charging for software and file access that is available elsewhere on the internet for free.

• Va
      4th of Jul, 2009

They are still about. Got caught with this one yesterday. Lucky enough I was able to cancel my credit card transaction before any money had been withdrawn.

• El
      6th of Jul, 2009

$82 WAS TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT FROM THIS SITE AND I DONT UNDERSTAND COS I DIDNT DO ANYTHING.

• Hi
      9th of Jul, 2009

Hi guys you can add me to the list the same thing has happened to me $82 out of my account and I havent done anything either.

• Bo
      11th of Jul, 2009
    www.CsInfoHome.com - fraud
    Jack's
    Oregon

For no apparent reason a $65.00 dollar charge along with a forgen exchange rate showwed up on our credit card. I looked it up and the last complaint listed waqs in Feb. 2008 from Texas. There more conplaints, but all are older. seems like they use this one on and off.

• Sg
      21st of Jul, 2009

£60 it cost me and now i can't use my laptop as when i downloaded this, it brought in some viruses and messed up my whole thing...I RECOMMEND NOT TO BE USED AT ALL...

• Re
      26th of Jul, 2009

We are a wedding photo & video production company - and have all the up to date malware protection we need - so were very surprised to find our legit bill of £27 suddenly inflated to £67.31! They think they can get away with adding in for software we neither need nor have ordered -see below:
    Download Protection: 15.48 GBP
    Pro Version Upgrade - Movie Codec Pack: 9.95 GBP
    NetSpyProtector Option - Protect yourself from malware: 14.88 GBP

We have sent a link to your site here to our credit card company to illustrate what this unscrupulous company is getting up to.
    We hope this adds weight to all the above attempts to get justice.

www.reellifephotos.co.uk