www.creditreport.com/contact_us.asp. / takeoff my creditcard

1 Peebles, OH, United States Review updated:

I couldn't get on the site to tell them that I wanted to cancel and not have anything puton my credit
card.
There was no phone no listed and I was having to get
credit info for business purposes.
So I would like to complain that they should have
a phone no where they could be contacted as the one I dealt with had the phone no you could contact.

Comments

• Sh
      3rd of Jul, 2009

Despite the obvious ad for the lawyer (which I've seen before), they do list a phone number. If you're putting a period at the end of the web address, that's the problem. Otherwise you'll go right to the contact page. Just answer a few questions and they'll give you the right number.

• Ro
      15th of Jul, 2009

I've been a member for over a year. They want to charge for a credit report and I'm paying 12.95 a month for the service. Heck, everyone is suppose to get a free credit report once a year. How do I do it?? I need a number for creditreport.com so I can cancel it.

Thanks Robert Agee

• Ms
      27th of Aug, 2009

please cancel my trial membership and remove my credit ccard information.

• Ms
      27th of Aug, 2009

take off my credit card

• Wi
      4th of Sep, 2009

I am canceling today, realizing that I began my free trail today(Sept.4, 09)This site is not quite what I was looking for. Thank you, Christa Wilson

• St
      17th of Sep, 2009

i need creditreport #tu cancel

• Ri
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I want to cancel my credit report now they are billing to my credit card and they offer it as a free credit report.september 23 2009. Ihope they finish with this.

5th of Oct, 2009

cancel my membership malcoC40181 10/5/2009

6th of Oct, 2009

if you type in creditreport.com/contact_us.asp (no period after asp) you will immediately get into the cancellation site with 3 questions and a phone # to call.they will try to talk you into remaining with the service, even giving you an additional free month.say no thank you but make sure that you get a cancellation confirmation #.hope this helps.masb1955

• Ej
      13th of Oct, 2009

I also cannot get to the web site to cancel my membership. If I don't get a response to this comment I will turn this matter over to the Better Business Bureau. I can be contacted at my e-mail address - managersmith@yahoo.com

• Be
      19th of Nov, 2009

i want to cancel my credit report order

p.s. this is the worst set up ever

• Cr
      22nd of Nov, 2009

cannot get a phone # or on the web site without a period after asp

• Cr
      22nd of Nov, 2009

still no answer from the web site to cancel the charge to my credit card

• Ca
      17th of Dec, 2009

Please remove this from my credit card 200912170443302. This is not what I was look for and there is not a number to contact you.

• Ca
      17th of Dec, 2009

THE NUMBER TO CANCEL YOUR CREDIT REPORT IS 866-883-3309 MONDAY-FRIDAY 8:00 am to midnight.

• Ce
      4th of Jan, 2010

please stop them from taking money from my credit card//they charged my card when i cancelled

• Ng
      10th of Jan, 2010

Please cancel the credit report membership charge that you placed on my credit card on 1/5/10. I do not need this service. The number of this charge is 3BM200912280519243.

12th of Jan, 2010

Please cancel, as of January 12, 2010, I will expect my cancelation immediately. Thank you. My name is Laura Troxell, and like I said, please cancel immediately.