[Resolved] www.costarica-beachrentals.com / WE can't reach the rep. He ignores the emails

Jul 25, 2015
We booked the house for our vacation through the website www.costarica-beachrentals.com. The deposit was paid and the rep told us that we could pay the remaining sum when we would arrive at this house. 2 weeks before the holiday, the rep hasn’t replied to our emails. We don’t have any other information and the only way of how to contact the seller was to send an email, but he hasn’t responded. Please, help to contact the rep.

Resolution statement

www.costarica-beachrentals.com customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

More www.costarica-beachrentals.com Complaints & Reviews

Plus [Resolved] www.costarica-beachrentals.com - They booked wrong house for me [1]

D  4th of Feb, 2016 by
I am the owner of the website. Please contact me privately whenever you would like to discuss. My email and phone numbers are on my website.