www.cosmates.jp / The seller refused to change the order, but their sizes are too small for normal people

People, don’t waste money on the website www.cosmates.jp. I ordered costume from this horrible company. I bought dress for one size larger, but when it arrived, I was shocked. The dress was small. It looked like it was for teenager. I tried to return it back, but the seller refused and told me that it was impossible. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

Jo
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

• Co
      4th of Feb, 2015

I am the owner of Cosmates.
    Your complaint on this page is not clear, so we can't say the correct reason, but your complaint probably doesn't correspond to our return policy. Even if a product is too small, if the measurements on our website are not wrong, we can't exchange it.
    If you believe the measurements are wrong, you should show the proof.

• Ne
      9th of Apr, 2015

I had ordered a bikini which was a bra+panties. Only the bra came and they told me to wait. After a month I contacted them and they told me it may have been stolen or lost. They refused to try to do anything about it. They said because i wasnt insuded they wont do anything. Other companies insured or not, would have dealt woth this issue. They were also very rude about this! Will not buy from again!