www.corp-corp.com / subscription

1 VA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 703-786-4047

They advertise that you can cancel subscription any time...I used their service for a couple of months and then decided to cancel. They had just charged me on a Saturday $100 for the coming month and I asked them to cancel my subscription following Monday morning...they refuse to re-emburse my $100 they charged for service they did not provide...in turn they are telling me that next time I want to use their service, they will give me $100 credit.

Ne

Comments

• Sh
      2nd of Aug, 2008

This user did not send the request for cancellation before the cancel date, still we processed the cancel request and reimbursed the money. We have more than 10, 000 customers using our portal and anyone in the industry can tell about us.

• Ra
      13th of Aug, 2008

Corp-Corp is a scam.There is no qualified resume in their database .All the resumes were posted by some third part companies.Its a total waste of subscription.we have lost money in this stuff.beware

• Ca
      11th of Aug, 2009

I think Neeraja and Raj both are stupid fellows who will be unfit for recruiting. I got plenty of closure from corp-corp.com.

I think they don't know about how to use the portal.

Probably if they need i can help them.

• Ca
      27th of Jun, 2011

Corp-corp is a stupid website all third Party companies. Recruiters who are enrolled in Corp-Corp just take our resumes call us and they say we are submitting to client but they never do.They just collect resumes for the people who join their consultancies.