www.completesave.com / they simply stole money from me

People, help me. I have no idea how the hell it has happened, but the company www.completesave.com/uk took several charges from me. They stole about $50 already, but they ignored all my emails. I have no idea what to do now, so please maybe someone can help me. I wonder if there are people, who had the same thing. Maybe you can advise me how to stop these withdrawals. Please post your ideas and comments. Thanks.

Cy
Apr 23, 2015

Comments

• Co
      23rd of Apr, 2015

Hello Cygud:

I am sorry that you did not get a response to your emails as we strive to provide a very high level of quality customer service. We will be happy to assist you with your query about Complete Savings. However, we first need to identify your record and currently we have not been able to do so. Please get in touch with me directly at mary@completesavings.co.uk or you can telephone our customer service centre on 0800 389 6960.

The only way to become a member is to enter your details in full on the Complete Savings sign-up page. The details required are: your name, your email address (twice), your postal address, a new password (twice) and your credit or debit card details for the monthly billing. It is mentioned in several places on the sign-up page that following 30 days free membership, there is a monthly fee - hence why you are required to provide your credit/debit card details on the sign-up page. To complete your sign-up, you must click a "Yes" button to agree to the terms and conditions of the programme. There is no other way of creating a membership but to provide your details in full and click the "YES" button on the sign-up page.

We hope you get in touch with us directly very soon so that we can resolve your query to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,